- Gifts of Art(9)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(7)
- Institute for Social Research(5)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(3)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(2)
- Arts At Michigan(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Residential College(2)
- University Library(2)
- Women's Studies Department(2)
- American Society for Engineering Education Student Chapter(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Institute(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Lifestage Environmental Exposures and Disease Center(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Precision Health(1)
- Rackham Interdisciplinary Workshop on Transnational Comics Studies(1)
- School of Information(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (49 total)
- Off Campus Location(6)
- Institute For Social Research(5)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Lane Hall(2)
- Student Activities Building(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Health Service(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Public Health II(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- See All Locations (26 total)
"Historical racism & contemporary social structure" multiple speakers
A winter 2019 interdisciplinary speaker series sponsored by Institute for Social Research Survey Research Center and Rackham Graduate...
Join us for a Meet and Greet session with Lou Fintor, the Ford School’s new Diplomat in Residence (DIR), a U.S. State Department Foreign...
Join ABSW as we relive the incredible super hero movie, Black Panther. We will have catering from Cuppy's Best Soul food restaurant for a...
Educational attainment is a central determinant of social positioning in African society, particularly as schooling has spread across the...
Cover letters are essential part of the job search process. However, crafting them is often very difficult for people to do. The University...
Learn all about China
This is a discussion group about everything related to China. If we cannot get the answers to your questions immediately, we will try to...
STS Graduate Student Panel
Environmental crisis, financial crisis, states of emergency and urgency. Crisis forms the backdrop of contemporary debates about the role of...
Dr. Rick Hill
Dr. Rick Hill, Assistant Dean for Research and External Initiatives in the College of Engineering & Science at the University of Detroit...
Book Talk and Signing - Sicker, Fatter, Poorer: The Urgent Threat of Hormone-Disrupting Chemicals to Our Health and Future... And What We Can Do About It
Leonardo Trasande, MD, MPP
The Michigan Lifestage Environmental Exposures and Disease Center (M-LEEaD) presents a book talk by Dr. Leo Trasande who will be speaking...
Note: this event has been rescheduled for Monday, February 25, 6:00 pm / Michigan Theater, 603 E Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104...
Each new genetic test or medical app generates or collects more and more detailed health data, but may also raise serious issues for...
nastassja e. swift, artist
Join artist Nastassja Swift to celebrate the official opening of her solo exhibition, "she was here, once," in the Lane Hall Gallery....
Sir David Adjaye OBE is recognized as a leading architect of his generation. Adjaye was born in Tanzania to Ghanaian parents and his...
Discover YOUR natural talents and build your confidence! Learnhow your unique strengths are 1 in 33 MILLION!...