- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- University Career Center(3)
- Aerospace Engineering(2)
- Biomedical Engineering(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- University Library(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- Center for Ergonomics(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Comparative Politics Workshop (CPW)(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economic History(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science(1)
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA AEM(1)
- Mechanical Engineering(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (37 total)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- Museum of Art(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Gerald Ford Library(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering (formerly ATL)(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- See All Locations (20 total)
This continuing education class is intended for those who are responsible for the prevention of, or rehabilitation from, injuries and...
Characterization and Development of a 3D Interpenetrating Hydrogel for Ovarian Cancer Mechanotransduction
Ovarian cancer is the most lethal gynecologic malignancy among women in the US, responsible for 14,000 deaths per year, and five-year...
As one of the world’s fastest growing regions, Asia’s economic importance and influence is ever expanding. Are you interested to explore...
Strategies for Disaster Preparedness and Disruption Risk Mitigation
CANDIDATE: Ece Sanci TITLE OF DISSERTATION: Strategies for Disaster Preparedness and Disruption Risk Mitigation CHAIR(s): Mark Daskin
Lydia Contreras, Ph.D.
Dr. Lydia Contreras, Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Texas, Austin will be presenting a seminar on Tuesday...
EEB thesis defense: Predator cues and ontogeny drive variation in anti-predator displays of South American Calico snakes (Oxyrhopus)
Briana Sealey, EEB Frontiers Master's student
Briana presents her thesis defense Image: Gregory Pandelis
Experimental Testing of Soft Tissue Using Suction and Digital Image Correlation (DIC)
Human skin plays vital roles in both the sensory system and thermoregulation, and also provides an important line of defense for the body...
Learn about Ann Arbor Housing Market
This three session course will help home and property owners, investors, and intellectually active seniors understand the latest...
Robert Spitale (University of California Irvine)
Although once regarded as a transient messenger of genetic information, novel and exciting roles played by RNA inside cells continue to be...
Webinar: Human and Environmental Well-being in Alaska's Kachemak Bay Watershed: An Ecosystem Services Assessment
The Kachemak Bay watershed, located on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska, encompasses several terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems that provide a...
David Priess, author: “How to Get Rid of a President: History’s Guide to Removing Unpopular, Unable, or Unfit Chief Executives”
Join David Priess, author and former CIA insider, as he discusses his new book, “How to Get Rid of a President: History’s Guide to...