- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(8)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Human Growth and Development(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- University of Michigan Biological Station(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (36 total)
Attention to all Software Engineers, and Computing & Engineering students!...
The Virtual Intern Experience offers FREE digital workshops, project-based learning, and board room conversations that will connect the next...
The 2020 Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP) Virtual Symposium will showcase the amazing research conducted by this year’s cohort...
Gartner is hosting over 35 webinar series this summer and we would love for you to join! If you attend more than 5 webinars you will receive...
Webinar: Innovative Approaches to Integrating Research and K-12 Education to Advance Estuary Stewardship
Engaging youth and K-12 teachers can expand the broader impact of research and advance coastal stewardship goals. But what are the best...
Note: The webinar has a Q&A format. We welcome your questions before via email (email@example.com) and during the webinar via Zoom...
Looking For Tomorrow Through Yesterday: What Michigan’s Flora In 1840 Can Tell Us About Our Botanical Future
Dr. Anton Reznicek
Dr. Anton Reznicek (Curator of Vascular Plants at the U-M LSA Herbarium) will deliver the annual UMBS Bennett Endowed Lecture in Plant &...
Vincent Hutchings, University of Michigan; David Thomas, University of Michigan
Blalock Lectures are an integral part of the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research. These lectures are all free to...