- Maize Pages Student Organizations(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- University Career Center(4)
- Center for Campus Involvement(3)
- Arts At Michigan(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Residential College(2)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Campus Information(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Comparative Politics (IWCP)(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- Tabletop Gaming Club(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Unions(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (35 total)
Our new open forum style workshop format is intended to help you be able to ask your specific questions to an ECRC Career Advisor on a...
Nepal Realistic Solution is a management consulting firm with the aim of providing authentic and practical IT solutions with our dedicated...
Poet Kaveh Akbar, Zell Visiting Writers Series
In his A Year With Swollen Appendices, Brian Eno talks about experiencing the crack in a blue’s singer’s voice or the static of...
The Interdisciplinary Workshop in Comparative Politics (IWCP) provides a platform for sharing and improving research that provides...
Tony Gherghetta (Minnesota)
Partial compositeness can be used to explain the Standard Model fermion mass hierarchy and predict the sfermion mass spectrum in a...
Erin Cech, Assistant Professor & Associate Graduate Director, U-M College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
Can the culture of STEM help reproduce inequality? The professional...