- University Career Center(9)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(5)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Arts At Michigan(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(1)
- International Center(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- See All Groups (35 total)
Please join us to learn more about Data Science opportunities at Verisk. In this session, we will discuss the Data Science...
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for Eli Lilly on September 11th from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App....
ERCOT, the Independent System Operator for the majority of the Texas Electric Grid, is hosting a college day and wants IEEE members to...
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for General Electric on September 11 from 10 AM - 4 PM ET via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App....
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for Texas Instruments on September 11 from 10:00 AM-4:00 PM ET via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App....
Unsure of how to start a conversation with a recruiter at the Career Fair? Uncertain of how to explain your relevant experiences succinctly...
Ivo D. Dinov, Ph.D. (University of Michigan)
Digital information flows impact all human experiences. The proliferation of large, heterogeneous, and spatio-temporal data requires novel...
Please sign up for a 30 minute coffee chat with a Dimensional campus recruiter to ask questions and learn about Dimensional’s story....
This event is open to all U-M students, faculty, and staff....
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Join us for a virtual discussion with Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland, about his new book, Still Standing. Barry Rabe, J. Ira and Nicki...
Debrief from Thursday 9/10 Session: What can we do?
With our power, resources, and knowledge - what can we do about water injustice as a school? All discussions and ideas are welcome - whether...
Georg Raithel (U-M Physics)
We study the expansion of a cold, non-neutral ion plasma into the vacuum. The plasma is prepared by UV (355-nm) photo-ionization of Rb atoms...
Advance registration is required; look for the Zoom link at the bottom of your confirmation email after registering....
This workshop will help you differentiate between fellowships, scholarships, and financial aid, understand how each impact your financial...
Whirlpool's Manufacturing Leadership Development Program has kicked off the 2020-2021 hiring season for internship and full time...
Curious about what working at Capital One is like? Join us on for a glimpse into a day in the life of a Tech associate!...
Join us to understand our approach on pro bono projects, client engagements and initiatives and that are changing our societies....