- University Career Center(13)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(7)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- University of Michigan Retirees Association (UMRA)(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Midlife Science(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Central Student Government(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Student Recruitment(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- RISE (Research. Innovation. Scholarship. Education.)(1)
- Student Sustainability Coalition(1)
- U-M Aphasia Program (UMAP)(1)
- University Center for Language and Literacy(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (39 total)
In this lecture style workshop, you'll learn how to prepare for the upcoming virtual career fair and the best practices for using...
Objective: Cultivating research collaboration, joint grants and connecting the UM researchers to the right organisations. Supports Owkin...
Vaccine Hesitancy: Andrew Shuman, MD FACS
OHEI is now offering a re-formatted Community Conversations approach that is virtual. We feel that it is important to carve out space for...
2021 MaryFran Sowers Memorial Lecture "Discriminatory Stressors and Cardiovascular Risk in Midlife Women: Implications for African-American Women's Health"
Tené T. Lewis (Assoc. Professor, Emory University)
This special lecture honors Dr. Sower’s extraordinary scientific contributions to the field of women’s health and to inspire young...
Please join us on Thursday, January 14, 2021, 12:00 - 1:00 PM for a discussion on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Health...
Interested in a summer program or internship with PwC? Join the Midwest recruiting team and client service staff to learn more about...
President Emeritus Jim Duderstadt and Anne Duderstadt
The Duderstadts have devoted considerable time and talent to the U-M Millennium Project. In particular, they have developed staff and...
A WellAware Series Event
Our experts will discuss how the new COVID-19 vaccines were developed, how they are being rolled out, and the differences among the various...
In this lecture style workshop, you'll learn the basics about interview preparation including the purpose of interviews, how to...
Dr. Jocelyn Stitt, Director of Research Development, Institute for Research on Women and Gender and Dr. Chu-Hsiang (Daisy) Chang, Professor of Organizational Psychology, MSU
Mid-career is an essential time for scientists to develop their research, but it's often hard to find the time and resources to do so....
Timothy A. Sargent, Director, BB & T Asset Management & Sterling Capital Management and Caleb Collier, Vice President & Co-Owner, Collier Financial
The speakers will provide us with some insight into what to expect in Michigan and the U.S. economies in 2021. They will address the causes...
Designed for students, this event (the first of two identical sessions) will be a chance for participants from Ann Arbor, Dearborn, and...
Drop-In, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
DICK’S Sporting Goods underwent a 5-year journey to create in-house technologies but the transformation didn’t end there… We are super...
Free, virtual hang out for people with the communication disorder aphasia
Aphasia, a speech-language disorder that can affect all aspects of communication — speaking, reading, writing, comprehension, etc. — is...
The Pathways Into Education workshop is an overview of the various pathways into teaching, including Master's programs, Intern Programs...
At GrasshoppHer, a mentorship app for female and non-binary mentors and mentees, we know how tough the end of the year can be. Exams,end of...
McKinsey’s First Year Summer Business Analyst (FYSBA) internship offers first-year undergraduate students an opportunity to develop their...
For Prospective Transfer Students
Join the LSA Student Recruitment Team for our weekly virtual sessions where we will discuss LSA requirements, transfer credit, pre-transfer...