- University Career Center(6)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Contexts for Classics(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Economic History(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Inorganic Chemistry(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan Press Great Lakes(1)
- See All Groups (31 total)
The University of Michigan Press Great Lakes author event for April is in honor of spring and Earth Day! Celebrate with us by learning about...
PhD Defense, Alex Vaskov
State of the art robotic hands can mimic many functions of the human hand. These devices are a capable of actuating individual finger and...
Major Minor Feelings: An AAPI Experience & Conversation Facilitator: Stacey Nguyen
Community Conversation is an opportunity for faculty, staff and student to come together weekly to engage on meaningful ways to increase...
This study group will be online
Calling all non-biologists interested in learning how gene editing technology will impact the food in our grocery stores. Make more informed...
At Gift of Life Marrow Registry we believe every person battling blood cancer deserves a second chance at life — and we are determinedto...
PHD DEFENSE: "Data science in energy and environmental systems with multiple data sources" — Youngchan Jang
Attend virtually via Zoom:...
Charles Machan (University of Virginia)
The steady increase in anthropogenic carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and corresponding atmospheric concentrations continues to generate...
How do you know when you are ready to apply to become a missionary?...
On April 27th, GrasshoppHer, a women's mentorship app, willbe hosting our monthly community webinar. In honor of Earth Day, we willbe...
COVID-19 has had a massive impact on all segments of US society. Asian Americans have suffered disproportionately across a number of...