- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Gilbert and Sullivan Society(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Public Engagement & Impact(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan Gilbert & Sullivan Society(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- See All Groups (40 total)
A novel system to chronically co-record murine brain electrophysiology and behavior.
Co-registering, chronic, and naturalistic assessments of the electrophysiological and behavioral features of the murine stress response can...
Presented virtually by UMGASS
The University of Michigan Gilbert & Sullivan Society proudly presents its first online productions, a double bill of Cox and Box,...
Fellowship and Grants Advisors of the International Institute
Do you have thoughts about your specific Fulbright U.S. Student Program goals? Join us for a lunchtime question and answer session, where...
Join us for a virtual commencement ceremony celebrating the Cognitive Science Class of 2021. The Weinberg Institute invites our graduating...
The impact of our world’s ever-growing population and resulting pollution only compounds concerns related to our Earth’s rapidly...
Building the Future: A Distinguished Lecture Series for Academics and Professionals
There are several radical changes underway in the design of the built environment to resist disasters. First, the traditional practice of...
Although many colleges and universities continue to affirm the importance of inclusive practices and resources for all students, LGBTQ+...
Keynote by Representative Elissa Slotkin
This year we recognize, in a virtual ceremony, the graduating students of the Masters in International & Regional Studies (MIRS) and...
Aaron Seth Tooley CDB Ph.D Candidate
We are pleased to announce that Aaron Seth Tooley will present his Dissertation Defense on July 31st, 2020 through a live stream virtual...
Please join us in celebrating the class of 2020-21 Psychology and Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience undergraduate majors. The...
Join Stamps Gallery in celebration of the Stamps School of Art and Design Class of 2021. The opening reception for Please Stand By…, the...
Presented by The Ark
Tickets on sale May 1!