Archive for May 3rd, 2021
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- See All Groups (12 total)
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
This event will be online
and end with a finished product. Tasting chocolates is involved! Participants can purchase a chocolate sampler and taste along....
"Regulating the Regulators: Control of RNA Binding Proteins during Embryogenesis"
Registration Required: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vA9zYS5nSEenf8Zmt1f-qA...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program is now accepting applications for students who will be rising sophomores during the 2021-2022...
We are pleased to announce a competition for Pre-doctoral and Non-traditional postdoctoral Fellowships in Organogenesis as part of a NIH T32...
The Research Team within LSA Technology Services is excited to announce virtual office hours for research computing support. These are...