Archive for May 10th, 2021
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- See All Groups (17 total)
Devan Stahl, PhD Assistant Professor of Bioethics in the Department of Religion at Baylor University
Devan Stahl is an Assistant Professor of Bioethics in the Department of Religion at Baylor University. Her research interests include...
Bridge to BCG is an immersive workshop designed to help you test-drive the BCG case team experience. Bridge to BCG 2021 will take place...
In conjunction with Graduate Rackham International (GRIN), Dean Solomon is hosting an interactive Zoom meeting, to discuss planning that’s...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program is now accepting applications for students who will be rising sophomores during the 2021-2022...
We are pleased to announce a competition for Pre-doctoral and Non-traditional postdoctoral Fellowships in Organogenesis as part of a NIH T32...
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
The Research Team within LSA Technology Services is excited to announce virtual office hours for research computing support. These are...