- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Positive Business Conference(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (17 total)
The 25th Annual Comparative Literature Intra-Student Faculty Forum
Keynote Speaker: Hadji Bakara (U-M English Language and Literature and the Donia Human Rights Center)...
Register in advance for this webinar:...
LEAD, Leading Equity And Diversity, is a series of conversations where attendees have the opportunity to hear from a diverse group of guests...
Joseph Ford in conversation with Imen Neffati
Joseph Ford is joined by Imen Neffati to discuss his new book Writing the Black Decade: Conflict and Criticism in Francophone Algerian...
Geoff Emberling, University of Michigan
Napata (modern Jebel Barkal), located on the Middle Nile in what is now northern Sudan, was an urban center for nearly 2,000 years, at least...