May 17th, 2021
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- University Center for the Child and the Family(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (18 total)
EEB student evaluation seminar: Navigating the labyrinth: testing for ecomorphological correlations and convergence in the Serpentes inner ear
Taylor West, U-M EEB Graduate Student
Taylor presents her preliminary seminar....
"Annotation and Characterization of Human Protein-coding Small Open Reading Frames"
Registration Required: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_90RkcQTGQZa7ifQ8kbSdNQ...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
We are pleased to announce a competition for Pre-doctoral and Non-traditional postdoctoral Fellowships in Organogenesis as part of a NIH T32...
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program is now accepting applications for students who will be rising sophomores during the 2021-2022...
Free, Virtual Workshop through University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF)
The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) is now offering a free, virtual Parenting Through Separation and Divorce Workshop....
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
The Research Team within LSA Technology Services is excited to announce virtual office hours for research computing support. These are...