May 25th, 2021
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Precision Health(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Public Finance(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- University of Michigan Press Great Lakes(1)
- See All Groups (20 total)
Virtual Book Launch and Discussion
The Persianate Studies Workshop is pleased to announce the virtual Book Launch and discussion of Kathryn Babayan’s new book, The City...
Alyse Krausz and Arun Subramaniyan
Precision Health at the University of Michigan (U-M) invites you to engage with two outstanding Scholars who have been funded by Precision...
Excess nitrogen in coastal waters can lead to a variety of problems, including algal blooms, fish kills and beach closures, but there...
Robert Grese and David Michener
Celebrate spring with the University of Michigan Press Great Lakes author event for May! We will be joined by David Michener and Robert...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
A digital exhibit of small-scale work by artists incarcerated in Michigan.
The pandemic halted the in-person artwork selection typical of Prison Creative Arts Project (PCAP) exhibits. As an adaptation, PCAP invited...
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program is now accepting applications for students who will be rising sophomores during the 2021-2022...
Richard Blundell (University College London), Costas Meghir (Yale University), Stefanie Stantcheva (Harvard University)
The University of Michigan Department of Economics invites you to join us for a workshop on Human Capital, Productivity, and Economic...
The Research Team within LSA Technology Services is excited to announce virtual office hours for research computing support. These are...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...