- Maize Pages Student Organizations(8)
- Gifts of Art(7)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- International Institute(4)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(3)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- Museum of Natural History(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Sanger Leadership Center(2)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(2)
- University Library(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Bicentennial Office(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CM-AMO Seminars(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Classical Studies(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- EEB Tuesday Lunch Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Health, History, Demography and Development (H2D2)(1)
- Helen Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- Instructional Support Services(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- International Youth and Students for Social Equality(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering(1)
- Michigan Ross(1)
- Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- U-M School of Dentistry(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (67 total)
- Museum of Art(8)
- Off Campus Location(7)
- University Hospitals(7)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(3)
- Pierpont Commons(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Central Campus Recreation Building (Bell Pool)(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Dental & W.K. Kellogg Institute(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Gerald Ford Library(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering (formerly ATL)(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Ruthven Museums Building(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (31 total)
Thesis Defense: Microfabricated Probes for Monitoring Brain Chemistry at High Spatial and Temporal Resolution
Thitaphat (Non) Ngernsutivorakul (Advisor: Dr. Robert Kennedy)
Thitaphat (Non) Ngernsutivorakul (Advisor: Dr. Robert Kennedy)...
LRCCS Tuesday Lecture Series | ‘Spoken Drama (Huaju) with a Strong Chinese Flavor:’ The Resurrection and Demise of Popular Spoken Drama (Tongsu Huaju) in Shanghai in the 1950s and Early 1960s
Siyuan Liu, Associate Professor of Theatre, University of British Columbia
Please note the new time and location for our 2017-18 lecture series....
Dr. Yamuna Krishnan, Professor of Chemistry at the University of Chicago, will be presenting a seminar titled: "Quantitative Imaging of...
Medieval Lunch. Expressive Gestures: Affect and Violence in the late 16th century Russian Illustrated Historical Chronicle
Valerie Kivelson, U-M History
The Medieval Lunch Series is an informal program for sharing works-in-progress and fostering community among medievalists at the University...
EEB Tuesday Lunch Seminar: P4 - interactions among Africa's top predator, people, parasites and their prey
Nyeema Harris, U-M EEB Assistant Professor
Bring your lunch and join us for this weekly seminar
Arthur Verhoogt, U-M Professor of Papyrology and Greek
University of Michigan archaeologists excavated over 100 structures in the ancient Egyptian town of Karanis (modern Kom Aushim) between 1924...
Tarek Zohdi: Modeling and Simulation of Multistage Multiphysical Processes in Next-Generation Advanced Manufacturing and 3D Printing with New Multifunctional Materials
MICDE Seminar Series
Within the last decade, several industrialized countries have stressed the importance of advanced manufacturing to their economies. Many of...
CM-AMO Seminar | Playing with Photons in Flatland: Controlling Light and Matter in Two-Dimensional Materials
Nate Stern (Northwestern University)
The discovery of monolayer two-dimensional semiconductors of atomic-scale thickness presents a new two-dimensional landscape in which to...
2015, Documentary Feature Film (83 min.)
Ty Dickason, 82, is a cowboy in remote Patagonia, Argentina. He has never flown in a plane, and yet he speaks a language from a country...
Chris Hogan (University of Minnesota)
When exposed to a constant electric field, ions in the gas phase move at constant drift velocities; the proportionality constant between an...
Laura Kasischke, Allan Seager Collegiate Professorship in English Language and Literature, Inaugural Lecture
A Poetry Reading from Where Now: New & Selected Poems
Laura Kasischke’s most recent book, from which she will read, brings new poems together with work from her previous nine collections of...
LRCCS Distinguished Visitor Lecture Series | China’s Economic Reform in the Wake of the 19th Party Congress
David Dollar, Brookings Institution, Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy, Global Economy and Development, John L. Thornton China Center
China’s economic reform has been stalled for some years and in the meantime financial risks are building up. With leadership issues...
Margaret Hanson, WCED Postdoctoral Fellow, U-M
Post-Soviet Kazakhstan has been ruled by a single, personalist dictator since independence, and power is concentrated among a narrow elite....
Sponsored by Sanger Leadership Center and Design + Business Club
Ross Diaries is an intimate gathering where students from across the business school and beyond will share powerful and compelling stories...
Gregory Pardlo was born in Philadelphia and grew up in Willingboro, New Jersey. He is the author of Totem (2007), winner of the...
Sean P. Burrus, Institute Fellow, Frankel Center for Judaic Studies
Presented by Field Archaeology Series on Thursday, sponsored by the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology, the Department of Classical Studies, and...
The Histories and Futures of Two University Natural History Museums
A conversation between Julie Stein, Executive Director, Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, University of Washington and Amy...
Amy Harris - Director, Museum of Natural History, UM / Julie Stein - Executive Director, Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, University of Washington
Directors from two university natural history museums will discuss the changing roles of such museums in research, education, and cultural...
People's Movement Assembly II
Co-curated this semester by Diana Copeland, Will Copeland and Craig Regester, this interactive public course will focus in the first three...
CBS News Team - David Martin and Mary Walsh
CBS News team, and the Gerald R. Ford Journalism Award Prize winners for Distinguished Reporting on National Defense, David Martin and Mary...
A Lecture by David Walsh, Arts Editor for the World Socialist Web Site
IYSSE at UM Meeting information:...