- Gifts of Art(10)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- University Library(6)
- University Career Center(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Chemical Engineering(1)
- Department of Astronomy(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Michigan Institute for Research in Astrophysics(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Precision Health(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (59 total)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(6)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- University Hospitals(5)
- Museum of Art(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- East Hall(3)
- Michigan League(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- GG Brown Laboratory(2)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Bursley Hall(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Herbert H. Dow Building(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (34 total)
Aboard the Nautilus with Cpts. Smith & Nemo: a cartographic journey through the worlds of Jules Verne
Third Thursday in the Clark Library
Step aboard our hot air balloon as we set off for the Mysterious Island, plot a course for the center of the Earth, and follow the Nautilus...
Dr. Spreitzer is the Keith E. and Valerie J. Alessi Professor of Business Administration in the U. of M. Ross School of Business. Her...
(1) Contextualizing Research at Notion, Turkey: A Museum and Archival Approach AND (2) The Roman Period of the Western Argolid: Initial Analysis and Interpretations of an Intensive, Siteless Field Survey
Christina DiFabio (1) and Joseph Frankl (2), Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology, University of Michigan
(1) DeFabio: The Notion Archaeological Survey, started in 2014 and directed by Prof. Christopher Ratté, is the first comprehensive study...
CJS Thursday Lecture Series | Stitching New Identities: Embroidery and Socio-Political Change in Late-Nineteenth/Early-Twentieth Century Japan and Korea
Lee Talbot, Curator of Eastern Hemisphere Collections, The George Washington University Museum and Textile Museum in Washington, DC
Cosponsored by the U-M Nam Center for Korean Studies...
Long lines, freebies, and lots of students suited up-it can only be one thing, a Career Fair! Career fairs can feel intimidating,...
University of Michigan Judaic Studies Faculty & Graduate Students and Authors: Maya Arad, Dory Manor, Ruby Namdar, Moshe Sakal
1:30-3:30 pm – Roundtable in Hebrew: Readings of texts and discussion with UM faculty and graduate students: Maya Barzilai, Yael Kenan,...
Veera Baladandayuthapani, PhD
Modern biomedicine has generated unprecedented amounts of data, creating unique challenges in assimilating, organizing, analyzing, and...
Raed Al Kontar, Assistant Professor, IOE, UM,
In this talk, we try to address some of these challenges through predictive data...
Dr. Todd Thompson, Professor, The Ohio State University
Physics and phenomenology of galactic winds...
Chair's Distinguished Lecture: High-Speed Boundary-Layer Instability and Transition to Turbulence: Fundamentals and Applications
Dr. Joseph S. Jewell Research Scientist, Aerospace Systems Directorate US Air Force Research Laboratory Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
Dr. Joseph S. Jewell Research Scientist, Aerospace Systems Directorate US Air Force Research Laboratory Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio...
Student Internships at the Clements
The William L. Clements Library acquires, preserves, and provides access to primary source materials pertinent to early American History....
EEB Thursday Seminar: Tropical mountains: biodiversity hotspots and hotbeds for studying evolutionary diversification
Daniel Cadena, Professor, Dept of Biological Sciences, Universidad de Los Andes (Bogotá, Colombia)
Dr. Theresa Andrejack Loux
Foamed Glass Aggregate (FGA) is a lightweight fill and insulation alternative that has been widely used in Europe over the past three...
BME Seminar Series: Xiaojing Gao, Ph.D. - Caltech University
Cells use circuits of interacting molecules to sense, process, and respond to signals. In mammalian synthetic biology, we try to emulate...
Oren Cass, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
In his new book, The Once and Future Worker, Manhattan Institute scholar Oren Cass challenges our basic assumptions about what prosperity...
L. Robert Baker (Ohio State University)
Directly observing electron dynamics at surfaces is required to reveal the material properties that determine efficiency during energy...
Eva Respini is the Barbara Lee Chief Curator at the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston and specializes in global contemporary art and...
Penny Stamps Distinguished Speaker Series and UMMA Present: Eva Respini: Art in the Age of the Internet
“The internet has introduced a new way of seeing and being,” says Eva Respini, Barbara Lee Chief Curator at the ICA/Boston. “It’s...
Are you in a master's program? Are you interested in data science or analytics?...
First year students: Are you still deciding how to spend your summer? Finding the perfect experience can be overwhelming, considering the...
Open to all UM Graduate Students
When you give a presentation, does your voice express confidence? Is it loud enough? Do your listeners easily understand you? Is your...
Workshop 1: Extreme Temperatures
Take a journey to some of the most extreme places on the planet. Discover what it takes to live in exotic locations and learn how important...
First Year Experience Student Coordinators
Discover the opportunities that exist to get involved at Michigan: make friends and socialize, access a cultural/spiritual community, build...
The University of Michigan's Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning presents Martin Luther King, Jr. Symposium: "Institutionalizing Equity: Radically Restructuring Opportunity in Detroit"
“And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system.” —Dr. Martin Luther King,...
MAS Lecture | Looking at the Late Woodland and Early Mississippian in the Lower Chattahoochee River Valley: The Averett Culture
Kimberly Swisher, University of Michigan Graduate Student
In this talk, Kimberly Swisher discusses some of the current work she has been doing with material from the Averett Site, the type site for...