- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(6)
- University Library(4)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Residential College(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Institute(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering (MIPSE)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Philosophy, Politics & Economics(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- See All Groups (45 total)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- Angell Hall(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- East Quadrangle(3)
- Museum of Art(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- South Quad(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- See All Locations (26 total)
CANCELLED - Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): Charting How Wealth Shapes Educational Pathways from Childhood to Early Adulthood: A Process Model
Matthew Diemer, Associate Professor of Education
This lecture was originally scheduled on Wednesday, January 23, but was postponed to January 30....
If you are applying to medical school this summer, this program is for you. After a quick overview of the entire application cycle, wewill...
HET Brown Bag Seminars | Testing Models of Dark Matter and Modifications to Gravity using Local Milky Way Observables
Oren Slone (PCTS at Princeton)
Galactic rotation curves are often considered the first robust evidence for the existence of dark matter. However, even in the presence of a...
Medieval Lunch. Blood Runs Through It: The Indeterminate World of Loyalty in Japan's Warrior Society
Hitomi Tonomura, U-M History
How did fighting men, high and low, cope with the reality of uncertainty, especially unpredictable human relations in the age of violence...
Towards Transformative Change: Institutional Self-Assessment and Relationship Building Between U-M and MSIs
Minority Serving Institutions have and continue to play an integral role in granting access, building knowledge, and empowering change that...
CANCELED: Laser Wakefield Driven X-ray Sources in Canada: A Brilliant Future for Agriculture and Global Food Security
Prof. Jean-Claude Kieffer, Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS), Canada
Abstract: There is need for stand-alone systems for screening plants and seeds at production sites. I will discuss devel-opment of high...
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/240325...
Dr. Michael Lambek, University of Toronto Scarborough
***THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE GRADUATE HOTEL TERRACE BALLROOM. IT WILL STILL OCCUR FROM 4PM TO 6PM.***...
"Imaging tumor suppressors, oncogenes and transcription dynamics, one single molecule at a time"
Robert A. Coleman, PhD (Asst. Prof., Department of Anatomy and Structural Biology in the Gruss-Lipper Biophotonics Center at the Albert...
Wednesday, January 30 from 4-5pm in G243 AH
Wondering whether or not you should attend a career fair? Not sure how to prepare for each of these events? The winter career fairs start...
College is difficult- this workshop will aid you in having conversations with your parents and peers, help you navigate being a...
You may have heard that MMIs are gaining popularity especiallyamong medical, dental, pharmacy, physician assistant and veterinary schools....
Are you ready to start searching for a great internship? Do you have a few ideas, but you’re not sure where to get started? Wherever...
106 min. | Drama/Fantasy | PG | 2016
From Director Makoto Shinkai comes a beautiful masterpiece about time, the thread of fate, and the hearts of two young souls. A teenage boy...