- Workshop / Seminar(14)
- Careers / Jobs(8)
- Lecture / Discussion(6)
- Class / Instruction(4)
- Film Screening(2)
- Conference / Symposium(1)
- Rally / Mass Meeting(1)
- Reception / Open House(1)
- Recreational / Games(1)
- Social / Informal Gathering(1)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- International Institute(5)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- University Library(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Michigan in Washington Program(2)
- Residential College(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(2)
- American Society for Engineering Education Student Chapter(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Communication Studies(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Digital Studies(1)
- Engaging Scientists in Policy and Advocacy(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- LSA Global Opportunities(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Microbiome Group(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- The Quito Project(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Wallace House(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (70 total)
- Off Campus Location(12)
- Weiser Hall(6)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Gorguze Family Laboratory(3)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Museum of Art(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Undergraduate Science Building(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- LSA Building(2)
- North Quad(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Alice Lloyd Hall(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- South Quad(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (34 total)
Nupur Das, Ph.D.
Dietary acquisition and intestinal absorption in the mammals is the only way by which its systemic iron requirement is fulfilled. We harbor...
The ECRC is hosting a Company Day for Northrop Grumman on February 6th from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM in the Duderstadt Connector Hallway....
Maciej Krupa, journalist and mountain guide
The Zakopane of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, a period referred to as “The Young Poland,” is of particular importance in...
How to Design a Winning Fulbright Application
U-M Fulbright U.S. Student Program Advisors (FPA) will detail specific components of the Fulbright application and provide helpful tips on...
Matthijs Hogervorst (Perimeter)
In this talk I discuss Hamiltonian truncation, a toolkit to construct quantum field theories. Hamiltonian truncation is in many ways...
Anna Watkins Fisher | Lawrence La Fountain-Stokes | Susan Scott Parrish | Gillian White | Sidonie Smith (chair)
"Critical Conversations" is a new monthly lunch series for 2018-19 organized by the English Department. In each session, a panel...
What Is Restorative Justice?
This will be a short course for 3 weeks on the roots, application, and benefits of restorative justice as an alternative to punishment in...
Moderator: Allen Hicken, U-M Political Science | Panelists: Orlando de Guzman, Ilaya Films; Arlyn Gajilan, Thompson Reuters; Tyrell Haberkorn, U-W Madison Southeast Asian Studies; Hkun Lat, Myanmar photojournalist
Contemporary journalists covering the various countries of Southeast Asia face unprecedented challenges in the form of suppression,...
Silviu Pufu (Princeton University)
Conformal Field Theory (CFT) is a framework used to describe physical systems with no intrinsic length or energy scales. CFTs have wide...
Jeremy Luterbacher (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
After atmospheric CO2, lignocellulosic biomass is the second-largest source of renewable carbon on our planet. This makes biomass a very...
TIME CHANGE - Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): Who Does Aid Help? Examining Heterogeneity in the Effect of Student Aid on Achievement
Breyon Williams, PhD Candidate in Economics, University of South Carolina
Details to come.
Please join the American Society for Engineering Education to kick off this semester's programming with some snacks, socializing, and...
The University of Michigan School of Social Work is pleased to present NYC-based artist, DJ and poet Juliana Huxtable on the occasion of the...
The Council of Global Student Organizations is a new international council at the University of Michigan which is focused on connecting all...
Dr. Scott Stonington
Dr. Stonington will share stories from around the world that call into question the pervasive use of individual autonomy as the organizing...
Workshop for students in Fraternity and Sorority Life to help them learn how to communicate the skills and competencies that they are...
2013 | 97 min. | Action/Adventure | NR
The Battle Olympia tournament at Heaven’s Arena is about to begin! Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio plan on watching the matches along...
Ryan Szpiech, University of Michigan
In the Middle Ages, Jews often faced pressure to convert to Christianity or Islam. While some did so out of conviction and others out of...
This workshop is to help you with your personal statement whenpreparing for graduate or medical school.
Join German Club for an evening of casual conversation while enjoying German-style soft pretzels. German conversation is encouraged but not...