- Lecture / Discussion(9)
- Careers / Jobs(8)
- Workshop / Seminar(6)
- Reception / Open House(3)
- Class / Instruction(2)
- Film Screening(2)
- Sporting Event(2)
- Ceremony / Service(1)
- Conference / Symposium(1)
- Social / Informal Gathering(1)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(4)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(3)
- Spectrum Center(3)
- University Library(3)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Residential College(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Digital Studies(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS)(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Applied Robotics Group(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The Coalition for Queer People of Color(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (65 total)
- Haven Hall(5)
- North Quad(4)
- Off Campus Location(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Institute For Social Research(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- School of Social Work Building(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Health Service(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (34 total)
Developmental Brown Bag: The Costs of Sexy: Exploring the Impact of Media’s Sexualization of Girls and Women
Dr. L. Monique Ward, Developmental Area Chair, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor, Professor of Psychology
This panel will share practical tips and consideration for navigating and fostering relationships with LGBTQ friendly providers and...
Join the Spectrum Center, Rackham Graduate School and OutMD for a conversation with LGBTQ affirming physicians and health care providers who...
Girma T. Bitsuamlak
Sustainable and wind-resilient building design requires realistic modelling of urban microclimate interaction with building at various...
If you are applying to medical school this summer, this program is for you. After a quick overview of the entire application cycle, wewill...
MICDE Seminar: Bridging the divide: fostering interdisciplinary collaborative research in computational cognitive neuroscience
James V. Haxby, Professor Dept. of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Dartmouth College and Director for the Dartmouth Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
oin us for a dinner to learn more about the DAAS Graduate Certificate Program and other graduate student opportunities at DAAS. Meet DAAS...
Sarah Florini is an Assistant Professor of Film and Media Studies in the Department of English at Arizona State University. She holds a PhD...
Rosana Pinheiro Machado, Federal University of Santa Maria
Brazilians have recently elected a far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro, a former army captain. The talk introduces the general panorama of...
HEP-Astro Seminar | Dark Energy: status and prospects after the 6th and final observing season of DES
Marcelle Soares-Santos (Brandeis University)
The Dark Energy Survey (DES) is the state-of-the art imaging survey for dark energy. Since its first observing campaign, in 2013, DES has...
Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today, on view at UMMA from December 15, 2018 to April 7, 2019, examines the radical impact of...
Oman Khan (School of Art), Anna Watkins Fisher (American Culture), Jennifer Robertson (Anthropology and History of Art)
See more about this event on the UMMA website.
Dr. Carolyn Dunn
Scholar, poet and playwright Dr. Carolyn Dunn will lecture on the aesthetics of Native and Indigenous Theater. Dunn was born in Southern...
Aptiv CTO Glen De Vos
Come meet with Aptiv engineers at the Automated Driving Tech Talk hosted by Aptiv and the Michigan Applied Robotics Group! Starting at 4PM,...
A haven for Black intellectuals, artists and revolutionaries—and path of promise toward the American dream—Black colleges and...
Join CCI for another Hot Topic Series on February 18th! During this forum, we will discuss how race and ethnicity affect professional,...
In collaboration with several units and student organizations, Spectrum Center is excited to invite Ignacio Rivera (they/them pronouns) as a...
1) Exercise After Athletics: Going from Coach-Supervised to Self-Supervised...
Randy Schaetzl, professor in the Michigan State University Department of Geology, discusses the process of soil formation in conjunction...