- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Institute for Social Research(3)
- University Library(3)
- William Davidson Institute(3)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Economics Seminars(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Communication Studies(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Donia Human Rights Center(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Law Society(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Journal of International Law(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Public Finance(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Rubin Speaker Series(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Social, Behavioral, and Experimental Economics (SBEE)(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (51 total)
- Institute For Social Research(4)
- Off Campus Location(4)
- Ross School of Business(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- Earl V. Moore Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (28 total)
Clinical Science Brown Bag: Addressing Barriers to Mental Health Care: The Development of the Mood Lifters Program
Cecilia Votta, M.S., Doctoral Student, Clinical Psychology
Approximately half of all Americans will develop a mental health disorder in their lifetime. Many more will cope with negative life events...
Using difference to improve collective performance
Author and U-M Professor Scott E. Page will explore a variety of models that reveal how, when and why diversity produces better outcomes -...
FRANCIS TOM TEMPROSA, University of Michigan; LIGAYA LINDIO-MCGOVERN, Indiana University, Kokomo; MALAYA-US Movement; JUSTIN SUCGANG, University of Michigan; SONJA STARR, University of Michigan; STEVEN R. RATNER, University of Michigan
As the Philippines withdraws from the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, what are the prospects for justice in the context of...
Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): STEM Careers and the Changing Skill Requirements of Work
David Deming, Professor of Public Policy, Education and Economics at Harvard University
Details to come.
Gaussian Mixture Model utilization for Classification of Deep Vein Thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis, defined as blood clots forming in veins beneath muscles in the body, is the third most common cardiovascular disease...
The Professional Development Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certificate Program is proud to announce this year’s certificate recipients....
Social, Behavioral & Experimental Economics (SBEE), Public Finance: College Aid and the Marginal Cost of a College Degree: Evidence from a Randomized Trial.
Mandy Pallais, Harvard University
Not sure what to expect post-graduation? Join GradSWE and MESWN for an informative and exciting conversation about what's next after grad...
Anna Lauren Hoffmann
Values of fairness, antidiscrimination, and inclusion occupy a central place in the emerging ethics of data and algorithms. Their importance...
Each year the Rackham recognizes the efforts and talents of Graduate Student Instructors whose dedication to developing course content and...
HEP-Astro Seminar | Picosecond Timing: extending the physics potential of the High Luminosity LHC with the CMS MIP timing detector
Nan Lu (California Institute of Technology)
The High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC) is an upgrade to the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, which will extend the accelerator's...
Jason Lyall (Yale); "Inequality and Battlefield Performance"
Jason Lyall is Associate Professor of Political Science and the Director of the Political Violence FieldLab at Yale University. He is also...
Celebrate Slavic Easter Monday traditions!
Experience Slavic Easter Monday traditions like Polish Śmigus-dyngus/Wet Monday and Czech Pomlázka Monday! Delicious food will be...
Graduate Student Presentations
Join us as graduate student teams share in-country project summaries of their work with healthcare organizations in Ethiopia, India, Kenya,...
Vibrance Dance Co.
Come join Vibrance Dance CO for their Annual Spring Showcase on Monday, April 22 @ 7pm. Vibrance is a jazz, contemporary and modern dance...
Student-Athletes discover YOUR natural talents and build your confidence! Learn how your unique strengths are 1 in 33 MILLION!...
PROGRAM: Plog - Three Miniatures; Kraft - Encounters II; Larsen - Concert Piece for Tuba and Piano; Madsen - Sonata for Tuba and Piano, op....