- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(12)
- University Career Center(6)
- Institute for the Humanities(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- University Library(4)
- Great Lakes Theme Semester(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Residential College(3)
- Aerospace Engineering(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Museum Studies Program(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(2)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(2)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CM-AMO Seminars(1)
- Campus Chapel(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Organogenesis(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Human Genetics(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- EEB Tuesday Lunch Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Gifts of Art(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- History of Art(1)
- ICPSR at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Lifestage Environmental Exposures and Disease Center(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum Paleontology(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Organic Chemistry(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Society of Women Engineers(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- St. Mary's Student Parish(1)
- Student Life(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (93 total)
- Museum of Art(13)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- 202 S. Thayer(3)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- West Hall(2)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Gerald Ford Library(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Tappan Hall(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Towsley Center for Cont. Med Ed(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- See All Locations (36 total)
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our project in...
The One Water concept is the integrated planning and management of finite water resources to meet the long term needs of both society and...
Weed, pot, marijuana, cannabis. Whatever you call it, the United States has a long, complicated, and conflicted history with this...
Talia Y. Moore, Assistant Research Scientist, Robotics Institute
The two greatest human impacts on the Earth are the transformation of natural habitat into industrial landscape and climate change. Our...
Robert M. Ziff, Department of Chemical Engineering, Complex Systems affiliated faculty, University of Michigan
The novel coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic is currently leveling off in China but on the upswing in the rest of the world. Understanding and...
James Devery (Loyola University Chicago)
The interactions between Lewis acids and carbonyls have played a significant role in the construction of important molecules. While a great...
Biopsychology Colloquium: Intranasal oxytocin effects on human brain activity during social interactions
James Rilling, Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology, and Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Emory University
Oxytocin (OT) is a naturally occurring endogenous neuropeptide that is known to modulate social behavior across a wide range of animal...
CANCELLED - LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | Land of Ghosts: Rediscovering King Hu’s "Legend of the Mountain"
Michael Berry, Professor of Contemporary Chinese Culture Studies; Director, UCLA Center for Chinese Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
Unfortunately and due to unforeseen circumstances, this Noon Lecture has been cancelled....
EEB Tuesday Lunch Seminar: The origin of baleen in whales: inferring soft tissue from bony structures
Carlos Mauricio Peredo, Research Fellow, Michigan Society of Fellows, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Michigan
Please join us for our weekly brown bag lunch seminar.
Keynote speaker Renee Salas, MD (Harvard Medical School) "Climate Action: Children’s Health Drives Need for Urgent Action"
Please register by going to http://mleead.umich.edu/Event_Climate_Change_and_Health_2020.php...
Throughout this series of panel discussions, participants will have the opportunity to hear from and interact with a diverse group of people...
Ashley Lucas, Richard and Lillian Ives Faculty Fellow, associate professor, theater and drama, English, Residential College, and art and design
Obscured behind concrete and razor wire, the lives of the incarcerated remain hidden from public view, despite the many journalistic and...
There are limitless options for a pre-med student beyond medical school and a traditional career as a doctor. Join Women in Science and...
Accessing and Using the MIDUS Data
MIDUS is a U.S. national, longitudinal study which focuses on the role of psychological, social, and biological factors in accounting for...
Shelley Berger, Ph.D.
Center for Organogenesis along with the Human Genetics Depatment is pleased to present a seminar talk by Dr. Shelley Berger....
Need to fill a humanities requirement? Come learn about fall 2020 humanities courses to find the best courses based on your needs and...
Andy Jahn, Neuoroimaging Consultant
The E-Prime workshop is designed for users with different levels of experience, with the first day assuming that the user is completely new...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Jimmy de la Torre, Professor, Human Communication, Development, and Information Sciences, University of Hong Kong
"Considerations in Building a Personalized Assessment and Learning System"
Nam Center Colloquium Series | Performative Space: Korean Diaspora, Collective Memories, and Spatial Identity
Miseong Woo, Professor, English Language and Literature, Yonsei University
As South Korea rapidly becomes a multicultural society that is transitioning from an ethnocentric logic of kinship and nationalism to a...
Join us to learn more about Carnival Cruise Line’s Internship program. This 10-week program has been designed to equip you with marketable...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our page for an...
College and graduate students will learn about different factors that can impact mental health, share strategies for managing the stress of...
The Spectrum Center, Rackham Graduate School, and the Division of Student Life invites any and all LGBTQ+ graduate students to our new Meals...
The Folklorama Festival and Canadian Multiculturalism
Folkloric dance and music festivals draw in diverse audiences, entertaining participants and instilling a sense of pride in Canadian...
Some of our most cherished sustainable farming practices - from organic agriculture to the farm cooperative and the CSA - have roots in...
Ann Arbor Backyard Beekeepers (A2B2)
Kristen Traynor of Flickerwood Apiary in Maryland talks about how to keep healthy hives in an easy, carefree way so you enjoy the hives and...
U-M Museum Studies Program Presents Listening to Object Witnesses: Decolonizing Research in Museum Collections
How do Indigenous objects in museum collections speak to those who collect, curate, observe, and claim them? The observable materials and...
We regret that the annual 3 Amigos Lecture scheduled for Tuesday, March 10 in the Boeing Auditorium at the Fracois-Xavier Bagnoud...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause....