- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(10)
- University Career Center(7)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- Institute for the Humanities(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- Transfer Connections(2)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(2)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Business+Impact at Michigan Ross(1)
- Campus Chapel(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Engineering Diversity and Outreach (CEDO) (1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Social Solutions(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Engineering Education Research(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Gifts of Art(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Integrative Systems + Design(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Materials Chemistry(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Argentine Tango Club(1)
- Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering (MIPSE)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Munger Graduate Residences(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Transcultural Studies(1)
- School of Natural Resources and Environment(1)
- School of Public Health(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- St. Mary's Student Parish(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Center for Language and Literacy(1)
- University Library(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (79 total)
- Museum of Art(10)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- Michigan League(5)
- 202 S. Thayer(3)
- Modern Languages Building(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Institute For Social Research(2)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(2)
- Michigan Union(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tisch Hall(2)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Climate and Space Research Building(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Kellogg Eye Center(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Munger Graduate Residences(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Information North(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- V. Vaughan(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (35 total)
Combating climate change is one of the most pressing challenges facing today’s society, and the U.S. National Academy of Engineering has...
How to Create Success
Allan Newman is chair of the non-profit, A Brighter Way. Its mission is to help people rebuild their lives after being released from prison...
CANCELED: Special Seminar for Early Career Researchers: Myth busting 101: On Being Relevant and Effective as an Early Career Researcher in the Life and Environmental Sciences
Steven Cooke, Professor of Environmental and Interdisciplinary Sciences, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Note: This event has been canceled....
Kathleen Bergen, associate research scientist or environment and sustainability, U-M; Joshua Newell, associate professor of environment and sustainability, U-M
Faculty of the School of Environment and Sustainability Kathleen Bergen and Joshua Newell will provide insight into how logging, fire, and...
Golriz Farshi (Middle East Studies); Richard Reinhardt (Anthro-History)
The Medieval Lunch Series is an informal program for sharing works-in-progress and fostering community among medievalists at the University...
The built environment is responsible for over half of all man-made CO2 emissions. In this teach-in, we will explore the impacts of the built...
Social Brown Bag: Julia Smith: Visible and invisible privileges: An interpersonal positive/negative asymmetry; Laura Soter: Knowing What You Shouldn't Do: Differences in Normative and Predictive Moral Judgments
Julia Smith and Laura Soter, Social Psychology Graduate Students
The Cognitive Costs of Environmental Racism: Myth, Science and Myopia
ISR Reads Fall Book Selection: A Terrible Thing to Waste; Environmental Racism and It’s Assault on the American Mind...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our project in...
The University of Michigan Campus Farm at Matthaei Botanical Gardens is an authentic living-learning laboratory available to all students at...
Yasmine Diaz, Arab-American National Museum Artist in Residence
In this talk, Los Angeles based artist Yasmine Diaz will speak about her experiences making work as an agnostic feminist of Muslim heritage...
Dr. Richard Gottscho, Lam Research
CLASP is very pleased to welcome Dr. Michelle Thomsen of the Planetary Science Institute for a Special Seminar. Please join us!...
FRONT-END DESIGN: STRATEGIES FOR INNOVATION AND SUCCESS / Shanna Daly
Engineering design is complex, where each phase is dependent on the others and iteration occurs with and across these phases. Further, a...
Just how much phosphorus can a wetland absorb and retain over the long run? That’s the question that researchers have spent the past two...
Come here meaningful insights from U-M alumni who are putting their humanities degrees to work in the world. Refreshments will be served....
Dr. Krysta Ryzewski, Associate Professor of Anthropology, Wayne State University
In 2018 the 19th-century Halleck Street Log Cabin was rediscovered by chance in a blighted Great Migration-era neighborhood of Detroit. It...
CANCELLED - The McCarthy Era Red Scare and its Meaning, Then and Now: A Personal and Historical Search for Truth
David Maraniss, Journalist & Associate Editor - Washington Post
This event has been cancelled. Thank you for your interest; we hope to reschedule David Maraniss' lecture for Fall 2020....
Sophia Economou (Virginia Tech)
Large scale quantum networks are envisioned for secure quantum communication between any two points on earth and for the creation of various...
Sara Thoi (Johns Hopkins University)
Despite their high theoretical specific energy of 2,600 Wh kg-1, the commercialization of Li-S devices is hindered by irreversible capacity...
Brian I. Klein, University of California, Berkeley
Brian Ikaika Klein is a doctoral candidate in environmental science, policy, and management at the University of California, Berkeley. His...
William Lopez (National Center for Institutional Diversity, School of Public Health), Emily Fredericks (Pediatrics; Pediatric Psychology), Matthew Lassiter (History, Urban and Regional Planning)
CANCELED: This event will be rescheduled for Fall 2020. Please stay tuned for details....
Environmental Action for Survival: The History and Legacies of U-M's 1970 Teach-In on the Environment
The March 1970 Teach-In on the Environment (the model for the first Earth Day) was organized by the U-M student organization Environmental...
NOTE: The original registration link was incorrect, the right one has been posted. Register at http://bit.ly/TogethernessDinner...
Eboo Patel, Founder & President, Interfaith Youth Core
Unfortunately, and due to unforeseen circumstances, this Distinguished Lecture will be offered in a virtual format only. Please tune in to...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our Witness Lab page...
Professor Len Niehoff will lead a U-M Law School seminar discussion of the Salem Witch Trials with twelve students before a public audience....
A Conversation with Beverly Geltner, former UMS Board Chair
Known in every corner of Ann Arbor for bringing arts into the community, Ken Fischer has made an indelible impact in his 30 years as...
Ixcanúl, Volcán (Ixcanúl, Volcano)In Maya and Spanish with English subtitlesWith María Mercedes Coroy, María Telón, Manuel Antún,...
In this session, your hosts will discuss BCG’s work and culture, the robust training and support we offer BCGers with advanced degrees,...