- University Career Center(14)
- Institute for Social Research(8)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(6)
- Rackham Graduate School(5)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(4)
- International Institute(3)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(3)
- Arts At Michigan(2)
- Center for Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety (CHEPS)(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Arts + Culture(1)
- Arts Initiative(1)
- Campus Information(1)
- Center for Armenian Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Doctoral Program in Anthropology and History(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Inter- university Consortium for Political and Social Research Data Acquisitions (ICPSR)(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Organic Chemistry(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Services for Students with Disabilities(1)
- Society of Women Engineers(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- U-M Tech Transfer(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (48 total)
Clinical Science Brown Bag: Inclusivity in Admissions and Training: Key to Workforce Diversification
Jennifer Callahan, Ph.D., ABPP, Professor, & Camilo J. Ruggero, PhD. Professor / DCT, University of North Texas (UNT)
Inclusive Admissions and Training...
Career fair for anyone interested in an Internship position atPetSmart...
How can we interpret the Black Lives Matter movement, anti-police brutality protests, and resulting backlash through an intersectional...
Dr. Arthur Lupia
Our world faces important challenges at the same time that it has important opportunities for innovation. The social and behavioral sciences...
We’re excited to invite you to attend our Fall 2020 Campus Connect Webcast Series, designed to educate you on all that Bank of America has...
Join this panel discussion with colleagues from Mercer’s Health Business who all started as interns or analysts and joined full-time after...
The Institute for Research on Innovation and Science (IRIS) is a member consortium of universities anchored by an IRB-approved data...
Heejung Jang, Sarah Patterson, Nicardo McInnis, Sarah Patterson, Jamie Budnick
Introductions and research updates from PSC's 2020-21 cohort of PSC Postdoctoral Fellows....
U-M President Mark S. Schlissel and Associate Vice President for Research Kelly Sexton
The COVID-19 pandemic highlights the importance of the modern research university in creating resilient research and innovation...
The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. It performs five general functions to promote the effective operation...
Mike Traugott Research Professor Emeritus in the Center for Political Studies at University of Michigan
A month after the conventions and with six weeks to go, this talk will focus on the state of the contest between Donald Trump and Joe Biden....
In the last several years, mathematicians and computer scientists have become increasingly involved in the fight against gerrymandering. In...
Dr. Elham Mahmoudi, and Neil Kamdar
Administrative claims datasets present both challenges and benefits in the analysis of outcomes, cost, and comorbidity burden facing...
Lloyd M. Talley
This talk focuses on the identity development of young boys and men of color focusing on Blacks in particular. It also focuses on the...
Yasmin Moll Assistant Professor, Anthropology, University of Michigan
The 2020 CMENAS Colloquium Series theme is "The Arab Spring: 10 Years Later."...
Resume & Beyond: Standing out Online...
Tali Khain (University of Chicago)
The Kuiper belt, found beyond the orbit of Neptune, consists of a population of small, icy bodies that orbit the Sun. Due to perturbations...
"Structures of eukaryotic RNases MRP/P RNPs reveal RNA-driven protein remodeling"
ZOOM REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_obckKUCLT4mXI7kPskzc-Q...
William Deresiewicz, SAMMUS, atiya jones, Monica Byrne September 21 at 4:00
The role of artists has shifted with cultural, political, economic, and technological changes, from creators as artisans, bohemians, or...
Joe East, Maine Medical Center; Pamela Martinez, UCHealth; Bill Zhang, Kaiser Permanente
As the COVID-19 pandemic became widespread, health systems had to adjust and problem-solve rapidly. On this panel, alumni of the Center for...
Robin Brewer, Ph.D.
Nearly one in three older adults in the U.S. experienced some form of loneliness in 2019. The COVID-19 pandemic significantly restricted...
McKinsey is a world-leading management consultancy. We work with companies, governments and not-for-profit organisations to help them tackle...
Accenture Will be hosting an information session where students can learn more about Accenture, what roles we are recruiting for, and...
Stryker is a world leader in medical technology that serves the healthcare professionals who help millions of people around the world lead...
There's many reasons why someone would want to be a mentor - you remember an older student or professor giving you guidance through...
Come learn about P&G and the different roles that we offer. Wewill have representatives from Brand, Consumer & Market Knowledge,...