- University Career Center(27)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(5)
- University Library(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Residential College(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Campus Information(1)
- Center for Connected and Automated Transportation(1)
- Center for Educational Outreach(1)
- Center for Global Health Equity(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Clinical Simulation Center(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Dance(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Learning Health Sciences(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Education Policy Initiative(1)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Life Sciences Institute (LSI)(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Rubin Speaker Series(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- Theta Tau(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (65 total)
This study group will be online
We will cover a number of topics relating to end of life decisions. They include: Michigan’s laws relating to burial; honest talks with...
Career fair for anyone interested in an Internship position atPetSmart...
Happy new normal! Verizon Media would like to invite you to learn more about our Internships and New Grad Programs (Associate Product...
DATE CHANGE: NOW SEPTEMBER 29...
James Cooke, MD
All Michigan Medicine faculty and staff are invited to attend the next installment of the Clinical Simulation Center Brown Bag series....
"Overarching Themes from ACS-AEI Accreditation Survey Best Practices 2011-2019”
Dr. James Cooke, Associate Professor Departments of Family Medicine & Learning Health Sciences and Executive Director of the Michigan...
LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | Zoom Webinar: "Cold War Counterpublics and the Ghosts of Pan-Asianism: The Japanese Matsuyama Ballet’s 1958 White-Haired Girl Tour in China"
Emily Wilcox, Associate Professor of Modern Chinese Studies, Asian Languages and Cultures, University of Michigan
The Fall 2020 lecture series will be only available on-line as a Zoom webinar....
Professor Melissa Borja is a faculty member in the Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program and lead researcher with the Stop Asian...
Dr. Jean Schaffer
Dr. Jean Schaffer will give the Department of Biological Chemistry virtual seminar on Tuesday September 29th, 2020. You must have a...
Beza Merid | Ittai Orr | Michael Schoenfeldt | Tessa Tinkle | Antoine Traisnel (chair)
"Critical Conversations" is a monthly lunch series organized by the English Department for 2020-21. In each session, a panel of...
Jessica Garcia, DEI Manager
This program has been modified to deliver in a remote setting and updated to include content directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic....
Are you interested in opportunities in Investment & Trading? Citadel and Citadel Securities are seeking intellectually curious students...
Jeffery Roesler, Ph.D.
While autonomous vehicles (AVs) offer significant safety benefits for drivers, to gain widespread approval from the public and road...
Welcome to #PassionforBeer Supply Speaker Series! These sessions will connect you to senior leaders within the Brewery and Supply Chain...
Faculty Forum on Outreach and Engagement
In honor of the Latinx Heritage Month, join our educational partners for a panel discussion on K-12 students in Southwest Detroit and...
Biodiversity in Biological Research
The 2020 Saltiel Life Sciences Symposium will explore innovative and creative research already taking place using unique model systems, and...
Please join the U-M INFORMS Student Chapter for the first meeting of our monthly journal club focused on diversity in higher education. We...
As a new Michigan engineer you have several areas to choose from and sometimes, those options can be confusing and overwhelming. ECE is...
This session will provide an overview of NA Wealth segments and specialty groups, providing a high level review of all of the areas that US...
Please join us for 1 of 4 sessions on one of the following dates:...
Possibilities. Empowered by you....
Hirokazu Yoshikawa, New York University
Please join the Education Policy Initiative in welcoming Hirokazu Yoshikawa, the Courtney Sale Ross Professor of Globalization and Education...
Associate Justice Anita Earls (Supreme Court of North Carolina)
Please join the Department of Political Science as we commemorate the passage of the 19th amendment and welcome Associate Justice of the...
Henry Dyson, Director of ONSF
The U-M STEM Research Career Award supports highly qualified students who plan to pursue a PhD and research career in a STEM fields....
Sheryl Oring returns to University of Michigan for virtual performances of “I Wish to Say” from September 29-November 1, 2020 as part of...
Panelists include Dr. Alec Gallimore, U-M Dean of Engineering
The Black Students in Aerospace (BSA), a new student organization within the Department of Aerospace engineering, would like to invite you...
The Operations Management Development Program (OMDP) is designed to recruit and develop recent college graduates who exhibit the potential...
Hi University of Michigan students,...
Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas?...
Looking for a way to enhance your graduate school application or complete prerequisite courses you missed in undergrad?...
Actor, comedian, and former White House staff member, Kal Penn will be joined by students from 15+ universities across the country,...
Throughout this fall we are very excited to be hosting a leadership speaker series that will feature perspectives from P&G executives...
Henry Dyson, Director of ONSF, Cherline Bazile PD Sorors Fellow 2019
The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans provides up to two years of graduate study in any field and in any graduate...