- University Career Center(5)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(3)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety (CHEPS)(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Law School(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- UPiN - Undergrad. Neuroscience Program(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Psychological Clinic(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Wallace House(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (47 total)
Please join us for 1 of 4 sessions on one of the following dates:...
THIS LECTURE WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
Michigan is one of a group of swing states that have had close, competitive races in recent presidential campaigns and down ballot contests....
Policy Talks @ the Ford School
Join us for a conversation about covering the campaign trail with two senior political reporters, Jane Coaston of Vox and Daniel Strauss of...
Presented by Robert Sellers, Vice Provost for Equity and Inclusion & Chief Diversity Officer
University of Michigan Engineering is excited to welcome Vice Provost Robert Sellers to our DEI lecture series for the month of October. His...
Developmental Brown Bag: The effect of Foreigner Talk on Children's Evaluations of Addressees and Speakers
Danielle Labotka, Research Fellow working with Dr. Susan Gelman
Change it Up! brings bystander intervention skills to the University of Michigan community for the purpose of building inclusive,...
Employer Connections: Careers in Corporate Sales with Fiat Chrysler
Join the Fiat Chrysler team to explore potential careers in corporate sales During this session, you’ll have the opportunity to connect...
50 Years after the U-M Sex Bias Complaint: An Honors Alumna Looks Back at the "Conquering Heroines"
In 1970, as Michigan prepared to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the admission of women, women faculty at U.S. colleges were exempted...
Jeffrey Heath, U-M Linguistics
Linguistics professor Jeffrey Health will give a talk titled "Which linguistic theory for CogSci?"...
In this workshop, we'll build on the lessons of growth mindset and put failure into practice, with activities that allow us to focus on...
The Nonprofit, Government, & Gap Year Fair is Friday, October 16th, and the key to success is preparation! Job and Internship Fairs will...
Join us for an overview of Psych & BCN majors, how to declare, transfer credit evaluation process, how to find research, and website...
Erika Milam, Princeton University
The Science, Technology, Medicine and Society (STeMS) Speaker Series features scholars doing research across the range of STS subject...
For the last couple of decades, most industries have grown to take advantage of the information gained from data collection. As that...
Andy Van Sumeren, GE Healthcare
We’ve all been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in different ways. For me, one of the ways was receiving a call to “deploy” to our...
Moderator: Erin L. Thompson, John Jay College, CUNY /Panelists: Andrea Queeley, Florida International University; Olivia Chilcote, San Diego State University; Ana Lucia Araujo, Howard University; Vanessa Fonseca-Chávez, Arizona State University
Free and open to the public. Registration required: http://myumi.ch/2DVXB...
Zurich Insurance is looking for interns to join its Corporate Strategy team in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago area) for the summer of 2021....
New Session Beginning October 2020
The University Psychological Clinic is offering a new session of the Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) group!...
As the World Burns: The New Generation of Activists and the Landmark Legal Fight Against Climate Change
When 21 youth activists filed Juliana v. United States, they asserted that the government’s continued negligence of the environment...