- University Career Center(17)
- International Institute(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Ginsberg Center(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Center for Global Health Equity(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Chemistry Education(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Donia Human Rights Center(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Michigan Center for Integrative Research in Critical Care (MCIRCC)(1)
- Munger Graduate Residences(1)
- NeuroNetwork for Emerging Therapies(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- Office of Research School of Dentistry(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (54 total)
CVS Health: General Management Corporate Internships and After-College Rotational Development Program Information Session (Northeast)
Join us to learn about our Corporate General Management Internship and After-College Rotational Program. Our program doesn’t just helpyou...
From the Edge of the Ghetto: The Quest of Small City African-Americans to Survive Post-Industrialism
THIS LECTURE WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
This presentation uncovers perspectives about work and work opportunity held by socio-economically disadvantaged African Americans residing...
3D organization of human genome in development and disease – A perspective from 3D genome engineering
Xiaotian Zhang, PhD Research Investigator Department of Pathology Tomasz Cierpicki/Jolanta Grembecka lab University of Michigan
Learn how our marketing insights & intelligence team drives our business forward, even in these unprecedented pandemic times!
At Two Sigma, our community of scientists, technologists andacademics collaborate to solve some of the most challenging economic problems....
The Cisco Talent team wants to help YOU in your venture to identify a potential internship or full-time opportunity in the near future. This...
This study group will be online
We all want to be of value. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to feel this way at times in our society. Through guided discussion, we will...
Illuminating insights and innovations in traumatic brain injury
The Michigan Center for Integrative Research in Critical Care (MCIRCC) invites you to the 2020 Massey Family Foundation Virtual TBI...
The information session would be an overview of the United States Capitol Police - who we are and how we protect and serve the United States...
Eva L. Feldman, MD, PhD
It is impossible to ignore the evidence of the past decade - wildfires have made air on the west coast incredibly hazardous and children...
March 2020 marked the 10th anniversary of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) being enacted into law. The much-debated health care law was...
This interactive virtual workshop will interrogate the role white supremacy often plays in university-community engagement experiences and...
SEMINAR: "Data-Driven Sample-Average Approximation for Stochastic Optimization with Covariate Information" — Jim Luedtke
The Departmental Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially...
Speakers: Beth Tryon, María Jesús Pinazo Delgado, Florence Piron, Norbert Stieinhaus
Community engagement professionals from UW-Madison will facilitate a session with EU practitioners to increase cross-country connections for...
Todd Endelman & Zvi Gitelman, University of Michigan, and Deborah Dash Moore, editor in chief of The Posen Library of Jewish Culture and Civilization, introduction by Jeffrey Veidlinger, Director of the Frankel Center of Judaic Studies
Join a conversation with Todd Endelman, Zvi Gitelman, and Deborah Dash Moore to celebrate the publication of Crisis and Creativity between...
Are you interested in working at a tech company? Interested injoining our team and helping sell Box across many different industries? We...
Panelists: Anna Grzymała-Busse, Michelle and Kevin Douglas Professor of International Studies, Stanford University; Benjamin Paloff,...
Join this webinar to hear from a panel of Analysts who work within the Commercial Bank....
David Miliband on international politics, humanitarian needs, and the global significance of the U.S. election
Policy Talks @ the Ford School
Join us for a discussion with David Miliband, President of the International Rescue Committee and former Foreign Secretary of the United...
Donia Human Rights Center and Center for Global Health Equity Panel. Human Rights, Health, and COVID-19: Exploring the Connections
Chris Beyrer, Diane Desierto, Eszter Kismödi, and Michele Heisler
Please note: This event will be held virtually EST through Zoom. This webinar is free and open to the public, but registration is required....
Join the College Recruitment Team and a panel of Bloomingdale's executives who have graduated from the executive development program to...
The Psychology of Pathogen Avoidance: How Does It Work and How Relevant Is It for Understanding Pandemic Behavior?
Dr. Joshua Ackerman, Associate Professor of Psychology
Infectious diseases have been some of humanity's biggest killers. Fortunately, we possess an evolved psychology of pathogen avoidance -...
Advisor Development at Bank of America – Internship & CareerPath Panel...
Razi Jafri & Justin Feltman, Co-Directors and Co-Producers
Virtual Screening starts October 15 at 5:00 PM EST...
Graduate & Professional Students: Campus Mind Works Wellness Group
Campus Mind Works, in collaboration with Munger Graduate Residences, is excited to offer free mental health education and support groups for...
Ausma Zehanat Khan
CMENAS has partnered with the Journal of Narrative Theory at Eastern Michigan University to offer this lecture by Khan. She is the author of...
Stephen M. Ward
Join the Bentley Historical Library for this "Making Michigan" webinar with U-M Professor Stephen Ward, who will discuss the...