Archive for January 8th, 2021
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(6)
- University Career Center(2)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (16 total)
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is proud to offer a brand-new series for learners in high school, college and beyond! “Before the Snap”...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
Apply now for the 2021 virtual summer program
The 2021 University of Michigan Big Data Summer Institute in Biostatistics, a SIBS program, will be an eight-week part-time virtual program...
The Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP) is a UROP summer U-M undergraduate research fellowship....
UROP Peer Facilitators serve as a liaison and program guide for UROP students. In this capacity, Peer Facilitators support prospective UROP...
Current UROP students if you would like to nominate your UROP mentor to receive an Outstanding Research Mentor Award during the 2021 Spring...
UROP sponsors several summer research opportunities designed for University of Michigan undergraduate students seeking an intense research...
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) at the University of Michigan (UM), Ann Arbor offers a 10 week paid State-Wide Summer...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...
Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program Application Information
Register at http://myumi.ch/kx9r8 to speak live with the DCERP Director and DCERP Alumni....
Dan Cameron, FLAS Coordinator, International Institute
The FLAS application deadline is January 15th. These walk-in sessions will be a chance to ask any final questions about the application,...