- University Career Center(5)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(3)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Campus Information(1)
- Center for Bioethics and Social Sciences in Medicine (CBSSM)(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Student Recruitment(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- University Library(1)
- See All Groups (32 total)
A recent consensus study report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine highlighted growing concerns regarding the...
For Prospective Transfer Students
Join the LSA Student Recruitment Team for our weekly virtual sessions where we will discuss LSA requirements, transfer credit, pre-transfer...
Department of Molecular & Integrative Physiology's 4th Annual Postdoctoral and Research Investigator Symposium
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Lora V. Hooper
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 3:00 – 5:30 PM...
Join leaders from the Goldman Sachs Salt Lake City Office to learn about the opportunities available in Salt Lake City. Additionally,...
Drs. Diane Harper and Payal Patel take questions live via social media
Are you or a loved one still undecided about the COVID-19 vaccines? Two U-M experts will answer audience questions live in this free...
Webinar for Admitted Honors Students
This event is open to admitted Honors students wanting to learn more about the LSA Honors Program....