- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- University Career Center(3)
- International Institute(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Microbiome Project(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- School of Nursing(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (26 total)
Shannon J. Sirk, Ph.D. University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Assistant Professor, Department of Bioengineering Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical and Translational Sciences, Carle Illinois College of Medicine Affiliate, Microbiome Metabolic E
with Adwoa Opoku-Agyemang, DAAS Du Bois-Mandela-Rodney Postdoctoral Fellow
Dr. Adwoa Opoku-Agyemang received her PhD from the University of Toronto’s Centre for Comparative Literature. Her research currently...
Book Launch & Conversation: "The Arab and Jewish Questions: Geographies of Engagement in Palestine and Beyond"
Editors Leila Farsakh and Bashir Bashir in conversation with contributor Moshe Behar and Nadia Fadil
Nineteenth-century Europe turned the political status of its Jewish communities into the “Jewish Question,” as both Christianity and...
Melissa Vert, Fellowship and Grants Coordinator, International Institute
You know you need to ask for references and affiliates for your Fulbright U.S. Student Program 2021 Application... you just don't know...
Japanese Studies and Antiracist Pedagogy | Confronting the “Ends” of Area: On Transpacific Accountability
Andrea Mendoza, Assistant Professor of Japanese and Comparative Literature, University of California, San Diego
Advance registration for this Zoom webinar is required: https://myumi.ch/51ZvE...
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
Rackham Minority Serving Institutions Initiative Coffee Chat Series: Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions in Context and Practice
This talk shares the journey of establishing Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISI), the...
Join Natural Areas Preservation staff, U-M biologists, museum professionals, and community naturalists to identify plants, animals, and...
The fight for racial equality in the 19th century played out not only in marches and political conventions but also in the print and visual...