- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Bioethics and Social Sciences in Medicine (CBSSM)(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Nineteenth Century Forum(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- RISE (Research. Innovation. Scholarship. Education.)(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan School of Nursing (UMSN) - Global Outreach(1)
- See All Groups (29 total)
This study group is online
We will cover a number of topics relating to end of life decisions. They include: Michigan’s laws relating to burial; honest talks with...
R.I.S.E., the Center for Academic Innovation, and the Center for Research on Learning & Teaching (CRLT) invite you to join a Virtual...
Fulbright U.S. Student Program: 2021 Application. Statement of Purpose and Proposing a Research Project
Dr. Ann Takata, Fellowship and Fulbright Program Advisor, International Institute
The Fulbright Program is the perfect way to prepare for a career in research, no matter the subject. If this is your first foray into...
Surviving Healthcare after COVID—Danielle Ofri, MD, PhD
Inspiration in Medicine: Even before the Covid pandemic, disillusionment in the healthcare field felt like it was reaching epidemic...
The University of Michigan Women of Color in the Academy Project will present its 9th Annual Shirley Verrett Award to Professor of Music...