- Gifts of Art(7)
- Department of Psychology(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of English Language and Literature(3)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- NCRC Galleries(3)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(3)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- Residential College(2)
- University Health Service(2)
- Women's Studies Department(2)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Michigan Center for Materials Characterization(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Social, Behavioral, and Experimental Economics (SBEE)(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Biological Station(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (52 total)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- University Hospitals(8)
- Angell Hall(5)
- East Hall(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Hutchins Hall(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering (formerly ATL)(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (26 total)
The WBG Youth Summit is the largest annual gathering of globalyouth at the World Bank. The primary goal of the Summit is to empower youth to...
Clinical Science Brown Bag: Emotion Regulation Therapy: Translating affect science principles to improve clinical outcomes for refractory disorders
David M. Fresco, Department of Psychological Sciences, Kent State University
Despite extensive efficacy findings, a sizable subgroup of individuals remains refractory to CBT. In particular, patients with “distress...
Featuring work from students in photography, drawing, furniture, and ceramics
An exhibit of the work of students in RC courses taught by Toby Millman (drawing), Kate Tremel (ceramics), Ray Wetzel (sculpture:...
Hongbo Zhu - Department of Biomedical Engineering Final Oral Examination
Micro gas chromatographs are miniaturized analytical instruments developed based on gas chromatography (GC) and Micro-Electro-Mechanical...
The Visual Culture Workshop hosts as dissertation chapter workshop with Ai Binh Ho, discussing her work on the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi...
Join our former IBM Summit Interns for a Q&A about their time & experience as an IBM intern! They will be able to answer any and all...
Unseen Influences: A Dyadic Approach to Understanding the Links between Social and Biological Processes
Dr. Amie Gordon, University of California, San Francisco
In what ways are social experiences affected by biological states—how tired, hungry, sick, or physiologically aroused we are? In turn, how...
Ilias Cholis (Oakland University)
Antimatter cosmic-ray measurements have long been used to advance our understanding of high energy astrophysical phenomena in the Galaxy....
STS Speaker. The Sentimental Body: Medical Humanitarianism and the Late Colonial Public in Indonesia
Kevin Ko, U-M History
This talk examines the role of medical humanitarianism in formations and fantasies of the native public in late colonial Indonesia. It looks...
Does Surgical Training Need to be Re-Engineered?
Surgeons are a key input to achieving high quality surgical care. Unfortunately there is accumulating evidence that some surgeons are not...
Carol Teener, U-M Medical School Admissions Director
Do you have questions about medical school admissions? Get your answers straight from the inside! U-M Medical School Admissions Director...
Learn about a new six-week Humanities Program at Michigan's Biological Station in Spring Term 2019. GLACE offers an immersive core...
Monday, December 3 (Application Deadline)
Cultural Vistas' Summer Internship Program in Germany with the University of Michigan provides students with unique and enriching...