- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(8)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(7)
- International Institute(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University Library(2)
- Arab Student Association(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Donia Human Rights Center(1)
- Engineering Advising Center(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Muslim Students' Association(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (73 total)
- Museum of Art(7)
- Off Campus Location(7)
- Weiser Hall(5)
- Angell Hall(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Palmer Commons(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Mosher-Jordan Hall(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- West Hall(1)
- West Quadrangle(1)
- See All Locations (39 total)
Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): Minority Serving Institutions and Student Loans
Anthony Fowlkes, Master's student in Higher Education and Public Policy
Details to come.
Wenjing Wang, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor, Life Sciences Institute, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, University of Michigan
2019 Cell & Developmental Biology Seminar Series Hosted by: Melanie Ohi
Join us for a virtual hangout session with PayPal non-tech recruiters, hiring managers and former interns and learn first hand how to...
Huajia Wang (KITP at UC Santa Barbara)
In recent years, substantial progresses has been made in understanding and proving a number of energy conditions in quantum field theories...
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry– we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented...
Medieval Lunch. 'As hit cleve schulde': Aurality, Hendiadic Confusion, and Sonic Syntax in the Pearl Poet
Talin Tahajian, U-M English Language and Literature
The Medieval Lunch Series is an informal program for sharing works-in-progress and fostering community among medievalists at the University...
This workshop is for College of Engineering graduate students. It is sponsored by the CoE Office of Student Affairs. Registration is...
Olga Tokarczuk's FLIGHTS (Man Booker International Prize Winner 2017)
For the pre-circulated workshop material, from Olga Tokarczuk's Flights, please contact Elizabeth McNeill (email@example.com), Nadav Linial...
If you are applying to medical school this summer, this program is for you. After a quick overview of the entire application cycle, wewill...
Matthew G. Sampson, M.D., "Beyond Mendel: Complex trait & multi-omic strategies for nephrotic syndrome discovery"
Nephrotic syndrome (NS), a kidney disease caused by failure of the glomerular filtration barrier, leads to substantial morbidity and...
Su'ad Abdul Khabeer (Associate Professor; Director of the Arab and Muslim American Studies Program)
POSTPONED TO February 20th!...
Department Colloquium | Collective Physics for Breaking Quantum and Thermal Limits on Precision Measurements
James Thompson (JILA and Dept. of Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder)
A long-standing theme of atomic physics is a continual striving to gain ever greater control over single quantum objects, starting with...
Donia Human Rights Center Panel. Human Rights in North Korea: Crimes Against Humanity, Advocacy for Change, and Future Prospects
Kang Cheol Hwan, Jared Genser, Dr. Katrina Lantos Swett, and Kiyoteru Tsutsui
As negotiations for denuclearization continues between the US and North Korea, the severe state of human rights situations in North Korea...
The Office of National Scholarships and Fellowships recruits and prepares U-M undergraduates, graduate and professional students, and recent...
Mandy O'Neill presents Positive Emotional Culture: How Positive Emotions at the Heart of Corporate Culture Affect Your Well-Being and Your Company’s Bottom Line
Positive Links Speaker Series...
Considered one of the great pianists on the Brazilian scene, Eduardo Monteiro gained international recognition after winning first prize,...
Want to build a career in a field where you can make a significant impact?...
LAKSHMI PIEPZNA-SAMARASINHA is a queer disabled femme writer, organizer, performance artist and educator of Burgher/Tamil Sri Lankan and...
German Film Series, with Director Natasha Kelly
Milli's Awakening takes its name from the painting Sleeping Milli (1911), in which expressionist painter Ludwig Kirchner takes an...
Guest Speaker: Director Donn Rogosin
In December 1938, the Nobel Prize for Literature was awarded to an American woman for the first time. With this announcement, the 46-year...
LGBTQ Health and Wellness Week Keynote Speaker
Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha (she/they) is a queer disabled nonbinary femme writer and cultural worker of Burger/Tamil Sri Lankan and...
The University of Michigan and the City of Ann Arbor must work together in the pursuit of a clean energy future. This is where we start....
The University of Michigan Department of Dance and Center For World Performance Studies, in collaboration with EXCEL and Arts In Color, is...
A “uniquely Angeleno mishmash of punk, hip-hop, beat music, cumbia, and rock…live, they’re magnetic” (Los Angeles Times). Las...
Kathryn Votapek and Christopher Harding present a recital featuring sonatas of Mozart and Rodrigo. Adam Unsworth joins them for a...