- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Department of Chemistry(3)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Statistics Dissertation Defenses and Oral Preliminary Examinations(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- University Library(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- CM Theory Seminars(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Communication Studies(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Economics(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan University-wide Sustainability and Environment Initiative (MUSE)(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Health(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (41 total)
- Museum of Art(6)
- Off Campus Location(6)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- West Hall(3)
- Biological Sciences Building(2)
- Lorch Hall(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Dana Building(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (24 total)
Dr. Shumer is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric Endocrinology. He is the founder and clinical director of the Child and...
Dr. Pimchai Chaiyen, Professor at the School of Biomolecular Science and Engineering, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology...
Dissertation Defense: Design and Analysis of Sequential Randomized Trials with Applications to Mental Health and Online Education
Dynamic treatment regimes, also called adaptive interventions, guide sequential treatment decision-making in a variety of fields, including...
Ethics and Politics of AI: Custodians of the Internet: Platforms, Content Moderation, and the Hidden Decisions that Shape Social Media
Content moderation can serve as a prism for examining what platforms are, and how they subtly torque public life. Our understanding of...
Luca Visnelli (Stockholm University)
Axions and axion-like particles are excellent dark matter candidates, spanning a vast range of mass scales from the milli- and micro-eV for...
Thesis Defense: âSynthesis and Spectroscopic Characterization of Ferric Heme-Thiolate Complexes and their Reactivity with NO as Models for Cytochrome P450 Nitric Oxide Reductaseâ
Andrew P. Hunt (Advisor: Prof. Nicolai Lehnert)
Andrew P. Hunt (Advisor: Prof. Nicolai Lehnert)...
Dissertation Defense: Scalable classification methods with applications to healthcare claims and automotive dealership data
With technology advances in recent years, sensing and media storage capabilities have enabled the generation of enormous amounts of...
Hongchao Xie (Cornell University)
Excitons, made of electron-hole pairs bound by Coulomb interaction, provide compelling opportunities for applications in optoelectronics,...
Join the Clements Library's Conservator, Julie Fremuth, as we discover how the rare and unique materials in the Clements Library illustrate...
Tom Logan (Industrial and Operations Engineering)
The MUSE workshop is a Rackham Interdisciplinary Workshop that brings together sustainability researchers from across the university to...
PROGRAM: Schumann - Märchenerzählungen, op. 132 [Fiary Tales]; Bach - Chromatic Fantasy; Brahms - Clarinet Trio in A Minor, op. 114; Kosma...