- University Career Center(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(8)
- Center for Campus Involvement(6)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(5)
- Department of Linguistics(4)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(4)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(3)
- Department of Physics(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Aerospace Engineering(2)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(2)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Astronomy Colloquia(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department of Astronomy(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Mathematics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Education Policy Initiative(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Inter- university Consortium for Political and Social Research Data Acquisitions (ICPSR)(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Comparative Politics (IWCP)(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Family Programs(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Dining(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Rude Mechanicals/UAC(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Education Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (84 total)
Dearest audience member, Welcome to RUDE MECHANICALS' production of THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME, a play by Simon...
Author Jenny Zhang, Zell Visiting Writers Series
Literature is uniquely suited to express the interior lives of characters, whereas film and television are visual mediums. With writers more...
AI @APL (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Science opportunities at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab)
Are you passionate about providing real impact to the country’s toughest national security problems?...
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Director’s FinancialAnalyst (DFA) Program information session 10/23
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will be hosting information sessions about the DFA Program and the application process, including a...
CSEAS Lecture Series. The Indies of the Setting Sun: Asia and the Early Modern Spanish Geopolitical Imagination
Ricardo Padrón, Associate Professor of Spanish, University of Virginia
Free event; please register in advance at: http://myumi.ch/3qV0m...
Join us for a panel discussion focused on Diversity & Inclusion in the Insurance Industry. The panel will feature early in career...
Chaos and clamor resist our analytical grasp. They invoke a liminality that can be disruptive of, and also a provocation to, stability and...
3-Part Election Preparation Series
Still working on your plan to support student voting and election engagement? This session is designed to be a one-stop shop for election...
LEAD, Leading Equity And Diversity, is a series of conversations where attendees have the opportunity to hear from a diverse group of guests...
Join us for a panel discussion and break out sessions as we explore policy solutions to address bullying, harassment, doxxing, and other...
This event is open to all U-M students, faculty, and staff....
Ariel Kalil, Professor, Director of the Center for Human Potential and Public Policy (CHPPP), University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
Real World Perspectives on Poverty Solutions introduces the key issues regarding the causes and consequences of poverty through a virtual...
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for Waymo on October 23 from 9:00AM - 4:00PM ET via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App. Students may...
Dr. Tony Waas, Richard A. Auhll Department Chair and Felix Pawlowski Professor of Aerospace Engineering
Dr. Tony Waas is the Richard A. Auhll Department Chair and Felix Pawlowski Professor of Aerospace Engineering. On October 23rd at 12:30 PM,...
For Fall 2020 (starting September 16th), sessions will be held on Wednesdays from 5-5:30pm and Fridays from 12:30-1pm. Sessions will be...
This study group will be online
Many of us have encountered the plays of William Shakespeare, but fewer of us are as familiar with his poetry as we are with his dramatic...
Open House / Virtual Tour for University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
Please sign up for the Virtual Open House. We will start at 2PM with an introduction from the Dean, tours throughout campus, and end with a...
If you have a quick question or have a time sensitive matter, attend the Rackham’s Resolution Office’s open office hours weekly on...
The Value of Residential Liberal Arts Education: Lessons from COVID-19
The Next Generation Undergraduate Success Measurement Project, funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, is an exploratory project to...
Francis Slakey, Chief External Affairs Officer (American Physical Society)
Presentation Link: http://myumi.ch/zxWXV...
The Value of Residential Liberal Arts Education: Lessons from COVID-19 (Seminar 2 on Measuring the Liberal Arts)
College and Beyond II: Liberal Arts and Life Colloquium Series
Join us for a year-long series of virtual panel discussions and seminars exploring the values, dimensions, and outcomes of liberal arts...
NEW DATE! CEW+ Advocacy Symposium Kick-off Event: Creating Change through Introspection, Dialogue, and Action
Featuring Martha S. Jones, American historian and legal scholar
Join CEW+ for its annual fall Symposium themed Creating Change through Introspection, Dialogue, and Action. The 2020 Symposium includes a...
Political Science PhD Candidate Siddharth Singh Chaudhari; "Guiding Principles for Data Transformation and Analysis of Legal Contracts."
The Interdisciplinary Workshop on American Politics (IWAP) is a forum for the presentation of ongoing interdisciplinary research in American...
The Bonderman Fellowship offers 4 graduating University of Michigan LSA (Literature, Science and the Arts) seniors $20,000 to travel the...
Matt Wagers, UC Santa Cruz
Linguist Matt Wagers of the University of California, Santa Cruz, will give a talk on Friday, October 23, titled "Accessibility and...
Virtual Screening and Panel
Narrated by Liam Neeson, the documentary Brave Blue World challenges some of the commonly held myths and assumptions about water, and...
Penny Stamps Speaker Series
This conversation brings together collaborators of the ambitious Institute for the Humanities-led project, In-Between the World and Dreams:...
Webinar / Virtual Event
>the Penny Stamps Series Facebook: https://stamps.umich.edu/stamps....