- Gifts of Art(8)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(5)
- Department of Economics(4)
- Department of Psychology(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of Economics Seminars(3)
- NCRC Galleries(3)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(2)
- Michigan Medicine(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CM Theory Seminars(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Economic Development Seminar(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science(1)
- Engineering Grad Board Games(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Graduate Society of Women Engineers(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Institute(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Law & Economics(1)
- Life Sciences Institute (LSI)(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multidisciplinary Design Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering(1)
- Neuroscience Graduate Student Organization(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Runyonland Productions(1)
- STEM in Color(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Science, Technology, and Public Policy (STPP) Program(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- The Black Student Union(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- The Optics Society at the University of Michigan (OSUM)(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (83 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- University Hospitals(8)
- East Hall(4)
- Michigan League(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Alice Lloyd Hall(2)
- Center for the Education of Women(2)
- Dance Building(2)
- Duderstadt Center(2)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- School of Education(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- West Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Kellogg Eye Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Mosher-Jordan Hall(1)
- Naval Arch. & Marine Engineering(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- South Hall(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- See All Locations (43 total)
BME Seminar Series: Mary N. Teruel - Stanford University
Mammalian tissue size is maintained by slow replacement of damaged, de-differentiating, and dying cells. For adipocytes, key regulators of...
Shrina Eadeh, LMSW, is the Director of Resettlement Services at Jewish Family Services of Washtenaw County (JFS). She earned her BSW from...
Gabriele Koch, Assistant Professor, Division of Social Sciences, Yale-NUS College, Singapore
Contemporary Japan is home to one of the world’s largest and most diversified markets for heteronormative sex. This talk asks how adult...
The Ann Arbor Suzuki Institute provides music instruction based on the idea that every child can learn to play music, just as every child...
Thomas LaDuke (Michigan Archaeological Society) and Henry T. Wright (Curator of Near Eastern Archaeology, UMMAA)
Some 13,500 years ago, the first Michiganders arrived in a land of glacial hills and ice-edge lake features covered with a mosaic of tundra...
Opening windows into the cell: Bringing structure to cell biology using cryo-electron tomography
Showcasing undergraduate and graduate projects
See how Michigan Engineering students are designing solutions to our world's challenges....
Are you ready to learn more about the three different stages of transitioning from graduate school to post-graduation career? Come join us...
An afternoon symposium where you will learn about the 2018 Nobel prizes from University of Michigan professors.
Five U-M scholars discuss the work, impact, and personality of the Laureates of this year's five Nobel Prizes. (There will be snacks...
Dan Blumstein, UCLA
What makes certain sounds scary? I will describe insights gained from over three decades of studying alarm calls and fear screams in marmots...
An Innovative Method towards Automation of Model Selection using Big Simulated Data and Machine Learning
Details of this seminar to be announced. Ali Shirazi is a postdoctoral researcher in the Civil and Environmental Engineering department.
Panel Discussion - Reception to Follow
Please join us to discuss and celebrate the significant contributions of one of the foremost scholars of Arab and Muslim American Studies.
Virginia Eubanks, Associate Professor of Political Science at the University at Albany, SUNY
Reception to follow. Join the conversation: #policytalks...
Johnpierre Paglione (University of Maryland)
The nematic phase, wherein electronic degrees of freedom drive a reduction in crystal rotational symmetry, is a common motif across a number...
Nicole Mideo, Assistant Professor, Dept of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Toronto
All sexually reproducing organisms face a trade-off in allocating resources between growth and reproduction, and understanding the...
Studies on student learning in a new organic chemistry curriculum designed to deepen understanding of reactivity and chemistry principles
Alison Flynn (University of Ottawa)
Chemistry education research has revealed numerous challenges students face learning organic chemistry, including barriers learning...
AAOSA-OSUM Seminar: Using Relativistic Intensity Laser Pulses to Generate Huge Magnetic Fields and a Magnetic Reconnection Geometry
Prof. Louise Willingale
The 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics technique of chirped pulse amplification (CPA) can be used to...
STEM in Color is pleased to invite you to our Welcome Reception and Mixer scheduled for December 6, 2018 from 5:30pm-7:30pm for an...
This event is part of the 3rd Annual Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) Dialogue Series presented by SAPAC's...
Are you planning on a career in the arts? Join professionals in the field and SAPAC's Bystander Intervention and Community Engagement...
Congratulations to the Class of 2018! Kick off graduation celebrations with a graduation cap decorating party on Thursday, December 6th from...
Mitchel (HEATHMD) and Dominique (DOWITTEN)
Please join Performance in Poetry Club for their first performance of the year! There will be an Open Mic after the performance if you wish...