- Gifts of Art(9)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(5)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(2)
- African Politics Reading Group(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Neuroimaging Initiative(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- NCRC Galleries(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Psychology Methods Hour(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University and Development Events(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (60 total)
- Off Campus Location(10)
- Museum of Art(6)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Modern Languages Building(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Lorch Hall(3)
- Michigan League(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Medical Science Unit I(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(1)
- Rachel Upjohn Building(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- West Hall(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (32 total)
Talk and Workshop with Professor Ashley Holmes, Georgia State University
Envisioning Possible Publics: Valuing Place & Creating Space in Writing Partnerships...
Bryna Worner, program coordinator, Program in International and Comparative Studies
The Arctic Internship Fellowship provides funding for University of Michigan undergraduate students to complete internships that students...
CMENAS and International Economic Development Program Lecture. Beyond the Headlines: Morocco 8 Years after the February 20th Movement
Samia Errazzouki, University of California, Davis
Eight years have passed since Morocco’s iteration of the “Arab Spring” with the February 20th Movement. Since then, Moroccans have...
CANCELED: EEB Seminar Series: Robots, telemetry, & the sex lives of wild birds: using technology to study courtship and conservation
Gail L. Patricelli, Professor & Chancellor’s Fellow, Department of Evolution and Ecology, University of California, Davis
Dr. Patricelli's travel plans were canceled due to the polar vortex. Organizers hope to reschedule in the fall....
Dagomar Degroot, Georgetown University
The arc of history is long and trending hotter, but at the moment it is hard to claim it bends towards justice. This symposium engages...
Psychology Methods Hour: From Adaptive to Just-In-Time Adaptive Interventions in Mobile Health: Experimental Design Considerations
Inbal (Billie) Nahum-Shani, Research Associate Professor, ISR, University of Michigan
An adaptive intervention (AI) is an intervention design that seeks to address not only the unique, but also the changing needs of...
Brittany Lakin Pletscher, Maven Commercial Products at General Motors
Brittany graduated from the University of Michigan in 2009 with a degree in Economics and a minor in Program in the Environment. She went on...
"Dirty work," Invisibility and Dignity: An Intersectional Exploration of Janitors in India, US and South Korea
My research explores “dirty work” and dignity, based on my comparative work of Janitors in the US, South Korea and India. Using an...
Jane O. Newman, University of California, Irvine
This lecture situates Auerbach in the context of the Christian Existentialism of Marburg during his pre-Istanbul time there and then sets...
Scott Jaeger is a musical instrument designer from Seattle. He obtained a BFA in performing arts technology from SMTD in 2004, and an MM in...
Smith Lecture: The Mineral Physics Test Kitchen: Finding the Recipe for Lower Mantle Heterogeneities
Susannah Dorfman, Michigan State
The interiors of Earth and other planets were “cooked” by processes of accretion and differentiation and can be “tasted” by...
CANCELED: CSAS Lecture Series | Of Commodities and Frontiers: Looking for "Capitalism" on the Edges of Britain’s Indian Colonie
Subir Sinha, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London
Due to travel difficulties we regret that this event has been canceled. We hope to see you at our next event!...
William Idsardi, University of Maryland
The Department of Linguistics Winter 2019 Colloquium Series continues February 1 with a presentation by Linguistics Professor and Chair...
From Individual Neutrons to Fleets of Reactors: Software Tools for Analyzing Complex Nuclear Energy Systems
Title: From Individual Neutrons to Fleets of Reactors: Software Tools for Analyzing Complex Nuclear Energy Systems...
Friday, Feb. 1. 5:10 PM in 5330 Med Sci I with overflow seating (live video/audio feed) in 3330 Med Sci I....
This program is designed for students without a German language background who are looking for an in-depth look at the culture and context...