- Gifts of Art(9)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- University Career Center(5)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(3)
- Department of Anthropology(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Middle East Studies(2)
- English Language Institute(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Business+Impact at Michigan Ross(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Design + Business(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Erb Institute / Ross Business School and School for Environment & Sustainability(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- International Center(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- NCRC Galleries(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (OAMI)(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Rackham Professional and Academic Development(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UPiN - Undergrad. Neuroscience Program(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (99 total)
- Weiser Hall(7)
- Museum of Art(5)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Lorch Hall(4)
- Modern Languages Building(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- West Hall(4)
- Haven Hall(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Pierpont Commons(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- William Clements Library(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- Jeff T. Blau Hall(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- See All Locations (44 total)
Keynote: Valerie Hansen, Yale University
De-centering the Global Middle Ages invites researchers to consider scholarly perspectives of the “global turn” of the premodern world,...
Keynote Address by Dr. Damon A. Williams
Rackham Graduate School's Professional Development DEI Certificate Program is hosting a DEI Symposium that will feature keynote speaker, Dr....
February 8–May 26, 2019
The Roman world was a colorful place. Although we often associate the Romans with white marble statues, these statues — as well as Roman...
A conference organized by LRCCS Postdoctoral Fellow Liz Berger and Professor Pär Cassel discussing human adaptation to climate change in ancient China.
Conference schedule and complete details:...
Join our Global Finance & Business Management Analyst Program – Women’s Diversity Forum in Delaware and you'll network with someof...
IOE Students: Navigating the job search process can be difficult, especially after the engineering career fair when you are left asking the...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Cosma Shalizi, Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
Causal inference in social networks: A new hope?
Latent homophily generally makes it impossible to identify contagion or influence effects from observations on social networks. Sometimes,...
Lindsey Stetson, UM Law School’s Director of Financial Aid, presents information on financing your legal education with a focus on...
Watch teams advance from this round to finals. Nine competing teams give a seven-minute presentation that describes their company's...
Part of Learning in Community (LinC) Workshop Series
Are you a U-M faculty or staff member interested in learning about mentorship and connecting with local community organizations seeking...
Graduate student panel presented by the Visual Culture Workshop
On Friday, February 8 from 12:30-2:30pm, the Visual Culture Workshop is pleased to host "Looking Critically Now," an informal lunchtime...
Don Sweeney, Founder-Ashling Partners, BA in Economics 1995
Don Sweeney is the current co-founder and CEO of Ashling Partners, a professional services firm that drives efficiency gains and process...
This talk will examine bullying, mobbing, and harassment at work, with an emphasis on demographics and diversity. It will briefly sketch out...
Edward F. Chang, MD, Professor of Neurological Surgery, UCSF
In his talk, he will review recent scientific advances in our understanding of the human language region called Wernicke’s Area. New...
Judy Dyer and Debbie Des Jardins - English Language Institute
This workshop provides graduate participants with useful information and skills for creating successful résumés. Students will take part...
Geoff Hollinger, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University
Underwater gliders, propeller-driven submersibles, and other marine robots are increasingly being tasked with gathering information (e.g.,...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia Series: "Cooperation without Submission: The Juris-diction of Significance in Hopi-U.S. Relations"
Justin B. Richland, JD PhD, Associate Professor of Anthropology, UC Irvine; Faculty Fellow, The American Bar Foundation
The founding principles of U.S. law regarding Native Americans, first articulated in the 1830s, define them as “domestic dependent...
Dark matter is the dominant source of matter in our Universe. However, while dark matter dictates the evolution of large-scale...
Estimating environmental impacts of a system at an early design stage provides insights into the overall impact of a new technology and...
Smith Lecture: Using Cr-Redox Systematics in Basaltic Liquids and Olivine to Decode the Oxidation State of Planetary Basaltic Magmas and their Mantle Sources
Aaron Bell, University of Colorado Boulder
The evaluation and interpretation of redox (i.e, fO2) “messages” carried by silicate liquids and their crystallization products, both...
Sponsored by the ELI and the U-M International Center
International Coffee Hour is a great place for international and U.S. students, scholars, faculty and staff to socialize with each other and...
X-ray Sources from Laser-Plasma Acceleration: Development and Applications for High Energy Density Sciences
Abstract: Bright sources of x-rays, such as synchrotrons and x-ray free electron lasers (XFEL) are transformational tools for many fields of...
Scott Hansen, Assistant Professor of Biochemistry, Molecular, Biology & Biophysics, University of Oregon
Abstract: In eukaryotes, cell polarity emerges from the complex interplay between plasma membrane and cytoplasmic molecules, most notably...
Academic Panel with Prof. David Rolston, Prof. Joseph Lam, LRCCS Postdoctoral Fellow Anne Rebull, and Li Yang
A panel to further explore the artistic depth of the jing role will be held on Friday, February 15 at 5:00 pm, Weiser Hall, Rooom 555, 500...
On the occasion of the UMMA exhibition Paul Rand: A Designer’s Task, please join noted design writer, author, and educator Steven Heller...
PROGRAM: Walton - Two Pieces for Violin and Piano; Beethoven - Violin Sonata in G Major, op. 96; Pegram - Night Music; Ravel - Violin Sonata...