- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(6)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Department of History(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University Library(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Midlife Science(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Comparative Politics Workshop (CPW)(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science(1)
- Engineering Advising Center(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Greek and Roman History(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (63 total)
- Off Campus Location(7)
- Museum of Art(5)
- Weiser Hall(5)
- North Quad(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- 202 S. Thayer(3)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Institute For Social Research(2)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Center for the Education of Women(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- See All Locations (31 total)
Informing economic complexity with ecological complexity: Studying sustainable fisheries with complex food webs
Paul Glaum, Post-Doctoral Fellow, EEB, MICDE, University of Michigan
The FAO has warned that fishing rates have reached ecologically unsustainable levels. The risk posed by high fishing rates will increase as...
LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | Mao’s Secret Photo Retoucher: Redefining Chinese Masculinity for a New China
Lex Jing Lu, Assistant Professor of History, Clark University
Dr. Lex Jing Lu is Assistant Professor of History at Clark University. He got his BA at East China Normal University and PhD at Syracuse...
Towards Transformative Change: Institutional Self-Assessment and Relationship Building Between U-M and MSIs
Minority Serving Institutions have and continue to play an integral role in granting access, building knowledge, and empowering change that...
U-M Professor of History and 2018-19 Institute for the Humanities John Rich Faculty Fellow Kenneth Mills gives a 30-minute talk followed by...
Every day, whether big or small, hard or easy, you make decisions; from the kind of breakfast you will eat to changing jobs or returning to...
Jessica Faul & Colter Mitchell
What's going on in the Basement of ISR?...
John Balbus (NIEHS); Kim Knowlton (Natural Resources Defense Council & Columbia Univ) with Dean F. DuBois Bowman (UM School of Public Health)
The program includes: a keynote discussion (3:30-5:00 pm) in Forum Hall followed by a reception concluding the event (5:00-6:00 pm). The...
What kinds of arguments can you use a dissertation to make, and how can you frame or position those arguments? Once you've committed to an...
Cristina Carusi (University of Texas, Austin)
The goal of this paper is to demonstrate that, contrary to the traditional view, there existed in Athens a regularly organized construction...
Fiona Shen-Bayh, WCED postdoctoral fellow, U-M
Existing research in comparative politics has focused on the legislative, bureaucratic, and coercive tools of autocratic survival, but...
University of Michigan 94th Henry Russel Lecture 2019: Attacking Cancer at Its Roots: It Takes a Village
Max S. Wicha, MD, Madeline and Sidney Forbes Professor of Oncology; Director, Forbes Institute for Cancer Discovery; Professor of Internal Medicine, Med School
Henry Russel Award Recipients...
Join 826michigan volunteers, students, and families at Stamps Gallery to create small books filled with original stories during this...
Carnival Cruise Line’s Corporate Rotational Analyst Program is a highly selective Analytics Leadership Program, designed to teach driven...
College and graduate students will learn about different factors that can impact mental health, share strategies for managing the stress of...
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/278007...
The U-M School of Music, Theatre & Dance Faculty & Staff Allies Network has coordinated a panel and performance event to take steps towards...