- Maize Pages Student Organizations(10)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(4)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- Institute for Social Research(3)
- International Institute(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Tau Beta Pi(2)
- Center for Interprofessional Education(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Workshops and Conferences(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Psychology Diversity(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Social, Behavioral, and Experimental Economics (SBEE)(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (62 total)
- Off Campus Location(11)
- University Hospitals(4)
- West Hall(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(3)
- Institute For Social Research(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Executive Residence (Ross Business School)(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- See All Locations (24 total)
Applications Due April 1, 2019
The Ginsberg Center, in partnership with the Center for Interprofessional Education (IPE), is excited to offer this targeted...
Afsara Zaheed, Clinical Science Doctoral Candidate
Chronic stress is a risk factor for negative health outcomes in late life, including cognitive impairment. The negative association between...
Stocks - Selection and Evaluation
This course is designed to explore active stock investing strategies using your computer. Which stock (or group of stocks) is most likely to...
Social, Behavioral & Experimental Economics (SBEE): Interpreting Signals: Evidence from Medical Referrals
Heather Sarsons, Harvard University
Single-cell RNA-sequencing (scRNA-seq) involves the measurement of gene expression from isolated single cells, with the potential to...
Alicia Christoff | Daniel Hack | Akil Kumarasamy | Antoine Traisnel | Gaurav Desai (chair)
"Critical Conversations" is a new monthly lunch series organized by the English Department for 2018-19. In each session, a panel of four...
Discussion of Administration's Lack of Experience
“What are the consequences if the people given control over our government have no idea how it works?” This is a key question posed by...
Our stories are our medicine: Centering culture, resistance, healing, and art in research with Indigenous communities
Ramona Beltran, Associate Professor of Social Work – University of Denver
PICS Career Event. Coffee Chat for Prospective Students: Graduate Studies at the Hertie School of Governance (Berlin, Germany)
Katharine Lin, Office of Recruitment and Admissions, Hertie School of Governance
The Program in International and Comparative Studies (PICS) invites you to a coffee chat for prospective students with Katharine Lin of the...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia Series: "Lemnian Earth and Foreign Forms: ceramics at Koukonissi in the Late Bronze Age"
Peter Day, Professor of Archaeological Materials, The University of Sheffield
"Only a short distance offshore from Troy, the Bronze Age settlement on the islet of Koukonissi, Lemnos offers important evidence for the...
Learn about Ovid's Metamorphosis
Together we will read, interpret, and discuss a selection of myths from the classical poet Ovid. Class time will be devoted to group...
Presenters include Daniel Forger, professor of mathematics and computational medicine and bioinformatics; James Kibbie, professor of music...
Betty Ch'maj Distinguished American Studies Lecture: "Soul Survivals: Black Music and the Language of Resilience"
Emily Lordi, an Associate Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst
In addition to the lecture, we've arranged an informal lunch and conversation for graduate students with Professor Lordi earlier at noon....
Alexander Friedland (SLAC)
Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment, which is being actively developed by an international collaboration of 1,000+ researchers from 30+...
Inaugural Lecture: Honoring Professor Robert M. Sellers on his Appointment to the Charles D. Moody Professorship in Psychology
The Souls of Black Folk: Role of Race in the Psychological Lives of African Americans
In his seminal work, "Souls of Black Folk", W. E. B. DuBois (1903) suggested the only way that African Americans can develop healthy...
Kelly J. Murphy, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Religion, Central Michigan University
Judith and Holofernes. Salome and John the Baptist. Sheila and Gary. Stories of severed heads have long horrified and hypnotized audiences....
Presenter: Mariella Mecozzi, Sr. Asst. Director of Pre-Professional Services, UM University Career Center. Come to this session to...
This info session held by Michigan's RELATE program will be an opportunity for students to learn more about how to effectively communicate...
Join RELATE for a workshop covering fundamentals of research communication, such as the importance of knowing your audience and how to shape...
Join Arlie Slonim, Outreach and Selection Officer from Schwarzman Scholars on April 1st, from 6-7 pm in Ross School of Business, Classroom...