- Gifts of Art(8)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(7)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- International Institute(5)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Department of Psychology(4)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of American Culture(3)
- Department of English Language and Literature(3)
- Institute for the Humanities(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- Active Minds at the University of Michigan(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Judaic Studies(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Benefits Office(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Comparative Politics Workshop (CPW)(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Support and Accountability(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Knight-Wallace Fellows at Michigan(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Livingston Awards for Young Journalists(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Planet Blue(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ross Faculty Support(1)
- School of Education(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(1)
- UMOR Functional MRI Lab(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Wallace House(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (74 total)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- Earl V. Moore Building(5)
- Museum of Art(5)
- East Hall(4)
- Haven Hall(4)
- North Quad(4)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- 202 S. Thayer(3)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Golf Course(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- West Hall(1)
- West Quadrangle(1)
- See All Locations (34 total)
One day conference to discuss best practices, challenges and strategies related to sustainable food procurement by institutions
This one day conference to be held at the UM Golf Course in Ann Arbor, MI will bring together cross-functional experts and stakeholders to...
Dr. Hanson holds an MA in economics and a Ph.D. in political science from the...
Patricia Delacey, Grad student Biopsychology
The most striking feature of the gelada (Theropithecus gelada) is a flame-red patch of skin on the chest. Dominant males exhibit the...
Department of Biological Chemistry's Annual George William Jourdian Lectureship in Biological Chemistry
Jue Chen, Rockefeller
Dr. Jue Chen, Ph.D., William E. Ford Professor and Head, Laboratory of Membrane Biology and Biophysics, will deliver the 2nd annual George...
The Art of Death
Please join the Global Postcolonialisms Collective for a reading group on The Art of Death by Edwidge Danticat (Graywolf Press, 2017). We...
Martin Dimitrov, Associate Professor of Political Science, Tulane University
This talk focuses on the post-1949 efforts of the Chinese state to develop a panoptical surveillance capacity. Although these efforts have...
FellowSpeak: “'How did you get fat anyway?': Black Women’s Diet and Exercise in the Mid-Twentieth Century"
Assistant Professor of American Culture and Women's Studies, and 2018-19 Institute for the Humanities Charles P. Brauer Faculty Fellow Ava...
Proving You Didn’t Do It!
The innocent man (or woman) wrongly suspected of a crime, who must become the “detective” to exonerate or even save him/herself from...
Xiang Gao was cited by The New York Times as “a rare and soulful virtuoso”. Conductor Naeme Jarvi commented “I have conducted Joshua...
Do you want to increase your skills to stand up for yourself? In this workshop, we will...
Harri Englund (Anthropology, Cambridge)
In the 1880s, when the future of Malawi was being decided between Cecil Rhodes and the British government, Protestant missionaries from...
FEATURED SPEAKER: DR. MORGAN BARENSE, PH.D., ASSOC. PROFESSOR, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Dr. Barense is an Associate Professor and Canada Research Chair in the Department of Psychology at the University of Toronto. Dr. Barense...
The state of Michigan recently voted to legalize marijuana, but the Labadie Collection has been collecting materials about it since the...
City’s water systems are experiencing the pressure of growing populations, shrinking budgets, climate change, and aging infrastructure....
Join Lazard Asset Management to learn about our internship opportunities for summer 2020 and beyond. In this session we will cover:...
Erin Chung, Charles D. Miller Associate Professor of East Asian Politics, Department of Political Science, Johns Hopkins University
This book examines how national policies and immigrant advocacy groups interact to shape collective identity formation, solidarity networks,...
The President's Commission on Carbon Neutrality hosts a "Special Public Session with President Schlissel." The event will be moderated by...
“Darlings, Delicacies, Deities & Donations: Ancient Egyptian Animal Mummies as Cultural and Environmental Markers”
Salima Ikram, American University, Cairo
Animals have played a crucial role in human history, and continue to do so until today. The interaction between humans and animals can...
College and graduate students will learn about different factors that can impact mental health, share strategies for managing the stress of...
A 2009 MacArthur fellow, Edwidge Danticat is the author of several books, including Breath, Eyes, Memory, an Oprah Book Club selection,...
With the young republic in crisis, President Washington chose as general an aging brigadier whose private life was mired in scandal. Follow...
First Year Experience Student Coordinators
Throughout the semester, it is important to recharge and take breaks to be prepared. Join us for a mindful break and a chance to reflect on...
“The Fiddle in West African and African-American Cultures...the Devil's Instrument?"
Jacqueline Cogdell DjeDje is Professor Emeritus, former Chair of the UCLA Department of Ethnomusicology, and former Director of the UCLA...