- Lecture / Discussion(15)
- Workshop / Seminar(10)
- Careers / Jobs(4)
- Conference / Symposium(3)
- Reception / Open House(2)
- Social / Informal Gathering(2)
- Ceremony / Service(1)
- Class / Instruction(1)
- Film Screening(1)
- Rally / Mass Meeting(1)
- Recreational / Games(1)
- Sporting Event(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(11)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- Department of Psychology(5)
- International Institute(5)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(5)
- Department of English Language and Literature(4)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- University Library(4)
- Biomedical Engineering(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Economics Seminars(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Ginsberg Center(2)
- Michigan Learning Communities(2)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- Residential College(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- American Society for Engineering Education Student Chapter(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biointerfaces Institute(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Learning Health Sciences(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Economic Development Seminar(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Ginsberg Center Community Technical Assistance Collaborative(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Economics(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Living Arts(1)
- Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Multidisciplinary Design Program(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Office of the Vice President for Communications(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Education(1)
- Society of Minority Engineers & Scientists Graduate Students(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- University of Michigan Biological Station(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (91 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- East Hall(5)
- Earl V. Moore Building(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Biological Sciences Building(3)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Michigan League(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cooley Building(2)
- Dance Building(2)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- See All Locations (42 total)
Hosted by the Department of Learning Health Sciences
Join us for a dynamic and interactive symposium devoted to accelerating Learning Health Systems (LHS) projects across the University of...
The Role of Scholars in Policy
Whether presenting at congressional hearings or engaging in local policy, scholars have leveraged their positions and work to combat social...
The Graduate Society of Black Engineers & Scientists, in collaboration with Association of Multicultural Scientists (AMS), welcomes all...
Frank P. Stafford
Frank P. Stafford (Ph.D., Economics, University of Chicago, 1968) is co- investigator of the Panel Study of Income Dynamics (PSID), research...
Sparse Functional Expansion Based Method for Solving High-dimensional Uncertainty Quantification Problems and Its Application to the Nuclear Transient Test Reactor (TREAT)
Title: Sparse Functional Expansion Based Method for Solving High-dimensional Uncertainty Quantification Problems and Its Application to the...
A bioethical lunch
A lunchtime discussion on the bioethics of Westeros and beyond for this lunch and all the lunches to come....
Toshihiro Nakayama, Professor of American Politics and Foreign Policy, Policy Management, Keio University, Japan
This event was originally on our calendar in January but had to be rescheduled because of inclement weather. We apologize for the...
Showcasing undergraduate and graduate projects
See how Michigan Engineering students are designing solutions to our world's challenges....
Sunny Vagnozzi (Stockholm University)
A robust detection of neutrino masses is avowedly among the key goals of several upcoming Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) and Large-Scale...
EHAP Speaker Series:Robo-parasites: How our evolved motivational systems get turned against us in by modern technology
Douglas Kenrick, Professor, Department of Psychology, Arizona State University
Human beings have a set of evolved motivational systems designed to deal with adaptive problems our ancestors faced: satisfying basic...
The talk describes findings from numerical and experimental research as well as field work focused on the performance of RC structures. It...
Application of the Method of Manufactured Solutions to Verify the Method of Characteristics for Reactor Analysis
Title: Application of the Method of Manufactured Solutions to Verify the Method of Characteristics for Reactor Analysis...
Mark Tuszynski, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Department of Neurosciences, Director, Center for Neural Repair, UC San Diego, Department of Neurosciences
Burton L. Baker Memorial Lecture
Our guest for this week's CLaSP Seminar Series will be Dr. Katariina Nykyri of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University....
John C. Vassberg, PhD Boeing Technical Fellow, Chief Aerodynamicist Advanced Concepts Product Strategy & Future Airplane Development Boeing Commercial Airplanes
John C. Vassberg, PhD...
Pamela Jagger, University of Michigan School for Environment and Sustainability
Pam Jagger will present the main findings from a comparative analysis of environmental income from approximately 8,000 households in 24...
Barbara Han, Disease Ecologist, Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Millbrook NY
With the global rise of infectious diseases there is increasing demand for tools that enable us to better predict future disease threats....
Jamie Kreiner, University of Georgia
Does it make sense to think of pigs as having agency? Farmers, lawmakers, and philosophers in the early medieval West thought so. Pigs were...
Guy Vandenbosch: On a Boundary Integral Equation Approach Modeling the Interaction of Light with Nanostructured Metallic Objects
MICDE Seminar Series
Computational Electromagnetics (CEM) is the technology modeling the interaction of electromagnetic waves (EM waves) with physical objects...
BME Seminar Series — James Lee, Ph.D., The University of Illinois at Chicago
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most prevalent aging disease afflicting more than 44 million worldwide and projected increase to 75.6...
Joshua Vaughan (University of Washington)
The Vaughan group develops new chemical tools for high resolution fluorescence microscopy and uses these tools, along with established ones,...
Third Thursday in the Clark Library
Generations upon generations have flocked to sacred sites around the world. Some journey on pilgrimage and others travel as tourists. From...
Admitted students for spring/summer 2019: Come for important information, dates, requirements, packing lists, etc. Prospective students:...
THE DETENTION OF UIGHUR MUSLIMS IN XINJIANG, CHINA
Conference hosted by the Weiser Diplomacy Center....
Discover Data-Driven Community Partnerships - Showcase of Student Work
Discover Data-Driven Community Partnerships - Showcase of Student Work...
Deep beneath Earth’s Arctic permafrost, seeds from all over the world are stored in the Svalbard Global Seed Vault. For the first time...
A Benefit Concert for We the People of Detroit, a non-profit fighting for access to clean water
The University of Michigan Residential College Singers is proud to present “Let the River Run," a benefit concert supporting We the...
Michigan: Elite Scholars of China (ESC) Virtual Information Session April 18, 8pm EDT - Learn more about our full-time, Beijing-based Educational Consultant Opportunity! (Registration via Link Required)
ADVANCE REGISTRATION VIA LINK REQUIRED: http://bit.ly/ESCVirtual2019...