- Workshop / Seminar(10)
- Lecture / Discussion(8)
- Careers / Jobs(4)
- Community Service(3)
- Conference / Symposium(3)
- Livestream / Virtual(3)
- Class / Instruction(2)
- Social / Informal Gathering(2)
- Fair / Festival(1)
- Film Screening(1)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- Michigan Medicine(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(8)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(6)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(3)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(3)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(3)
- Department of Anthropology(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Ginsberg Center(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(2)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Armenian Studies(1)
- Center for Entrepreneurship(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Chemistry Education(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- ICPSR at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Organizational Studies Program(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- Psychology Diversity(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Library(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (67 total)
- Off Campus Location(12)
- Museum of Art(9)
- Earl V. Moore Building(4)
- Taubman Center(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- East Hall(3)
- LSA Building(3)
- Modern Languages Building(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Center for the Education of Women(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Duderstadt Center(1)
- Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Michigan Union(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- School of Education(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- See All Locations (33 total)
[POSTPONED] Toward Communities of Resistance: Rethinking Citizenship, Migration, and Belonging in Northeast India
Coloniality and structural violence are crucially implicated in the precarious existence led by the vast majority of people in the global...
Part of the "Challenges of Climate Change" Lecture Series
Drawing upon her decades working in government and NGOs on global and U.S. climate policy, Professor Jennifer Haverkamp will discuss the...
Livestream: Statistics Department Seminar Series: Professor Edward Ionides, Department of Statistics, University of Michigan
"Island filters for inference on metapopulation dynamics, with epidemiological applications"
Incentivizing User Engagement in User-Generated Content (UGC) Communities: Evidence from Field Studies
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED....
Reconstructing History/Reimagining Originality: The Case of Henry Ford’s English Preservations
This talk showcases Henry Ford’s efforts to preserve historic buildings by moving them from across the country and re-assembling them at...
Cover letters are essential part of the job search process. However, crafting them is often very difficult for people to do. The University...
UMA SUBRAMANIAN - CFO of Aero Technologies
The weekly Entrepreneurship Hour speaker series is back every Friday during the academic year, free and open to the public to attend....
CANCELED: EEB Museums Friday Seminar - Negotiating Academic/Tribal Research Agendas Involving Plants, Properties, and a Sustainable Future: UM as an emerging case of national significance
David Michener - Curator, UM Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum
The diverse ‘museum and museum-like’ collections of Tier 1 Research Universities, as those at RMC and the Matthaei-Nichols, have pivotal...
Is your student group interested in getting involved with the Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)? If so, then this is for you! Whether your...
In this webinar, co-organized by the American Association of Geographers (AAG) and The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social...
In accordance with the Unversity-wide measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, this performance has been canceled....
UPDATED: ConEco Webinar: Biocultural Approaches to Resource Management: Community-Researcher Collaborations
Eleanor Sterling, American Museum of Natural History
Please join us for the School for Environment and Sustainability's Conservation Ecology Seminar Series....
Please note that this event is for Advanced Professional Degree campus candidates (i.e. JDs, PhDs, Post-docs, non-MBA Master’s candidates,...
Zulal, a vocal trio, flutists Sato Moughalian, harpist Stacey Shames, and percussionist Mike List.
Unfortunately, and due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled....
From Native American Heritage Month to Asian/Pacific Islander American Heritage Month, this event is a continuation of the Indigenous...