- Gifts of Art(9)
- Michigan Medicine(9)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(7)
- University Career Center(4)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(3)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(3)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(3)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University Library(2)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Maize and Blue Cupboard(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Center for Integrative Research in Critical Care (MCIRCC)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- RCGD Seminar(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (44 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- Taubman Center(4)
- Modern Languages Building(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- Earl V. Moore Building(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Betsy Barbour House(1)
- Duderstadt Center(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan Union(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- See All Locations (23 total)
EEB student evaluation seminar: Climate-smart agriculture and international climate policy: does farm spatial scale affect biodiversity?
Alexa White, U-M EEB graduate student
Alexa presents her preliminary seminar. Watch the seminar via BlueJeans ID 661 626 323 4
Support for your Community-Engaged Efforts
Faculty and staff can meet virtually with our academic partnerships team to ask questions, get support, and identify resources that can...
The Art of Abigail DeVille
Geared toward undergraduate students and focusing on the current exhibitions at the Institute for the Humanities, this contemporary series...
REGISTER HERE: https://talent.bcg.com/Events?folderId=10033092...
Video game development is more accessible than ever before thanks to modern software tools, with many options free to download. These tools...
Contact Nicholas Swartz: Mon. 3/30 & Tues. 1pm - 4pm; Thurs. 9am - 12pm....
Having survived their youth and entered maturity, OLLI members will appreciate the affirming and instructive book, "The Second Mountain...
Due to our commitment to ensuring the safety of our students and the broader U-M community, the LSA Opportunity Hub has decided to...
Brigadier General Carol Ann Fausone (ret)
Carol Ann Fausone graduated from the University of Michigan School of Nursing in 1975. General Fausone served her country for 36 years...
Virginia Vitzthum, Professor of Anthropology & Senior Scientist, Kinsey Institute, Indiana University, Bloomington
Interdisciplinary Speaker Series - Developmental Origins of Health & Disease: Evolutionary & Epidemiological Approaches - Presented...
Savina Balasubramanian, Loyola University Chicago
Neoliberalism is generally understood as an intellectual and political project to retool regulation to protect capital. Consequently,...
Integrating cryogenic ion chemistry and optical spectroscopy: A new tool to capture the molecular level mechanics driving bulk behavior
Mark Johnson (Yale University)
The coupling between ambient ionization sources, developed for mass spectrometric analysis of biomolecules, and cryogenic ion processing,...
CANCELED The Sally Fleming Guest Masterclass Series: Dr. David Wells, California State University at Sacramento
In accordance with the Unversity-wide measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, this performance has been canceled....
Jacque Horine - Zoom link for candidates March 30, March 31,April 2, and April 3rd from 2pm - 4pm Arizona time (5 pm - 7 pm, Michigan EDT)...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our Witness Lab page...
The idea of a unanimous Burmese identity is flawed and presents a rocky foundation for the nation-state of Myanmar. By exploring broader...