- Center for Campus Involvement(6)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(6)
- University Career Center(5)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Data Analysis Networking Group(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Disability Culture at U-M(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Futures in Research, Science, Teaching - FIRST(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Organic Chemistry(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University Psychological Clinic(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Initiative on Disability Studies(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (49 total)
Turner Sports & Bleacher Report have a storied history of innovation across every platform, and women are leading the charge both on and...
Regulation of the mitochondrial transcriptome in health and disease
ZOOM REGISTRATION REQUIRED:https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_f8wC8rrJQzuhYzTEXoW69Q...
THIS LECTURE WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
Presidential election years are known for their dramatic twists and turns, but 2020 takes the cake. This year, the race for the White House...
The virtual DEI Summit provides an opportunity for the University to highlight the progress we’ve made over the previous year, the changes...
The Marketing, Media, and Creative Agency Experience | Internships and Early Careers at Dentsu Aegis Network
Covid-19 may keep us from campus but we are still looking for the best diverse talent to join our team! We invite you to join Dentsu Aegis...
Nobel Laureate, Dr. Leland Hartwell, "A Role for 'Doing Science' in Science Education"
Dr. Leland Hartwell won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2001 for the discoveries of key regulators of the cell cycle....
Speaker - Dr. Liat Ben-Moshe
In conjunction with Rackham 580: Introduction to Disability Studies, UMInDS is pleased to bring outstanding scholars, activists, and...
Join us to learn more about the admission process for the University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School. Rackham is leading a charge to...
CMENAS Colloquium Series. From Sudan to America: Reflections on Immigration, Diaspora, and Revolution
Amal Hassan Fadlalla, Professor, Anthropology, Women's and Gender Studies, DAAS, University of Michigan
The 2020 CMENAS Colloquium Series theme is "The Arab Spring: 10 Years Later."...
Search engines and recommender systems have become the dominant matchmaker for a wide range of human endeavors — from online retail to...
Cecilia Muñoz, Vice President, New America Foundation, former Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council
Join us for a discussion with Cecilia Muñoz about her new book, More than Ready: Be Strong and Be You . . . and Other Lessons for Women of...
Nitin Ahuja, Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
The Science, Technology, Medicine and Society (STeMS) Speaker Series features scholars doing research across the range of STS subject...
This event will be hosted by Kyle Liechty, the Director of the Gus Macker Charity Basketball Tournament in Jackson, MI, and share...
Lecture by Dr. Richard Bell
Join us for a talk with Dr. Richard Bell, who will share the incredible story of five boys whose courage forever changed the fight against...