- University Career Center(18)
- Center for Campus Involvement(5)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(4)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(4)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Society of Women Engineers(2)
- Tau Beta Pi(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Engineering Education Research(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences (QMSS)(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Transfer Connections(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Center for Language and Literacy(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Mechanical Engineering(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (45 total)
Madi Atkins (ITS)
IT4U98: Getting the Most Out of Google Meet. Wednesday, 10/28/20, 9-9:45 am. Madi Atkins (ITS) demonstrates how to secure your Google Meet...
Interviewing for a job beyond the professoriate can differ greatly from the academic job search process. This workshop will focus on helping...
James V. Neel Collegiate Professor and Chair, Department of Human Genetics, University of Michigan Medical School
2020 CDB Virtual Seminars:...
Over a hundred schools, districts and top graduate programs will be at the virtual event recruiting teacher candidates....
Katherine A. Gallagher, MD, & Bethany Moore, PhD
The Center of Cell Plasticity and Organ Design is proud to present our Transitional Cross Talks series with speakers Katherine A. Gallagher,...
Mackenzie Pierce, assistant professor of musicology, U-M
This talk examines the composers who survived the Second World War in Poland and the music they wrote during the war’s aftermath. It...
During this session you will learn about the King Talks, best practices for applying to participate, and the benefits of being part of this...
Book talk by Anna Watkins Fisher
Dr. Fisher will present on her 2020 book, The Play in the System: The Art of Parasitical Resistance. Her talk will be followed by open...
Parenting in Context Webinar Series Translating Research to Social Work Practice
This webinar will present research on how foster families, including parents and children, are faring during COVID-19. Given the challenges...
From First Year to Career - An ECRC Seminar Series: Session 1 Career Planning for First-Year Students
From First Year to Career - An ECRC Seminar Series...
Take a deeper dive into the world of Merchandising and see howdecisions made every day at the home office impact our stores and customers!...
Join Nike recruiters for Nike Unlocked: All Access. Learn about Nike’s history & heritage, sustainability initiatives, commitment to...
(Re)Engaging the Role of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Engineering Graduate Education / Rosemary Perez, University of Michigan
Increasingly, engineering graduate programs have emphasized the need to train individuals who are capable of working in diverse teams so...
Something bigger. Empowered by you....
"Cluster Ensemble and Batch Correction Methods for Single Cell RNA-Sequencing Data" by Yun Li, PhD (of University of North Carolina)
Abstract: Single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq) allows researchers to examine the transcriptome at the single-cell resolution and has been...
Whether you’re determining your career goals, seeking future opportunities, or looking to advance your skills, we will be sharing tips and...
Info-Session, MA Museum Administration program St. John's University, NY with program Director Susan Rosenberg
Join Susan Rosenberg, Director of St. John’s University MA Museum Administration program for an Info-Session; learn about the curriculum,...
For Fall 2020 (starting September 16th), sessions will be held on Wednesdays from 5-5:30pm and Fridays from 12:30-1pm. Sessions will be...
Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice...
A GS professional from ergonomics will lead the group in a session designed to provide tips for setting up your workspace and work from home...
Pratt & Whitney, a Raytheon Technologies Company (RTX), is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and service of aircraft engines...
Virtual Professional Development - Resume critiques. Come hear resume and career tips and tricks from Toyota R&D!...
Argo AI is a technology platform company working with leading automakers to deliver a fully integrated self-driving system that makes...