- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Social Solutions(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Comparative Politics (IWCP)(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Wallace House(1)
- William Davidson Institute(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (45 total)
Megha Majumdar, Zell Visiting Writers Series
This is a two-part craft workshop. In the first part, we will look at the opening page of selected students' novels (or of a short...
Frederike Petzschner, Brown University
The Foundations & Frontiers Speaker Series brings leading cognitive scientists to U-M to present a special pair of presentations on the...
The Woll Family Speaker Series on Health, Spirituality and Religion presents Patrick T. Smith, BS, MDiv, MA, PhD, Duke University
How do scholars determine the appropriate units of analysis for studying the past? What is at stake in the choice of a city, a province, a...
Nicholas Kristof, New York Times Columnist and Author
Real World Perspectives on Poverty Solutions introduces the key issues regarding the causes and consequences of poverty through a virtual...
U-M Political Science PhD Candidate Danny Blinderman
Daniel Blinderman's research focuses on the relationship between social movements, constitutional development and democratization. He...
EXCEL Presents: Beyond EDI in the U.S. American Theatre: An Anti-Racist Strategic Planning Workshop (Part 2)
This workshop offers an overview of “Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion” (EDI) specifically seen in the U.S. American Theatre and the...
For Fall 2020 (starting September 16th), sessions will be held on Wednesdays from 5-5:30pm and Fridays from 12:30-1pm. Sessions will be...
Joanna Abramson, Lawyer, Abramson Law Offices, PLLC
Economics@Work is intended for any student who is interested in learning about a variety of career opportunities for economics majors. Early...
Professionals from Human Capital Management (HCM) at Goldman Sachs will give an overview of recruiting best practices and answer some...
U-M Political Science Doctoral Student, Chris Campbell
The Political Theory Workshop provides a venue for political theory-oriented scholarship broadly construed. Participants include...
Policy Talks @ the Ford School
Join us for a panel discussion on police reform and mass incarceration. Featured panelists include Lisa Daugaard, Director of the Public...
This webinar will offer an opportunity to hear from established national university leaders with a record of commitment to diversity,...
Imre Pazsi, Chalmers University of Technology, Division of Subatomic, High Energy and Plasma Physics, Sweden
Penny Stamps Speaker Series
Nusrat Durrani is a pioneering media executive and award-winning creative renowned for cutting-edge work in television, film, digital and...
Ginsberg Center Community Engagement Grants for Interprofessional Education are offered in partnership with the Center for Interprofessional...