- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(6)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(4)
- Center for Campus Involvement(3)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- College of Pharmacy(1)
- Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Democracy and Debate Theme Semester(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Scholars Program(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan Community Scholars Program(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (MICHR)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Research and Discovery Scholars(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Office of Research School of Dentistry(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Kinesiology(1)
- School of Nursing(1)
- School of Public Health(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- School of Social Work, Community Action Social Change Undergraduate Minor(1)
- Society of Women Engineers(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M School of Dentistry(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Library(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (54 total)
This study group will be on-line
If you love reading and are good at it, this study group will show you why. But even the best readers are a bit infowhelmed now, given the...
Free, Virtual Workshop through University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF)
The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) is now offering a free, virtual Parenting Through Separation and Divorce Workshop....
With Dr. Monique Butler, MD
Bodies represent the sites of socially constructed differences and power relations. As such, the personal is political, and bodies are...
The Society of Women Engineers hosts the annual MLK Jr. Day Symposium where Engineering Organizations discuss their ongoing DEI initiatives....
Sunny Wong, PhD
Associate Professor of Dermatology and Associate Professor of Cell and Development Biology, University of Michigan Medical School
U-M Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Symposium event
Public monuments, public spaces, and museums shape the shared understanding of our nation’s history. From the removal of Jim Crow-era...
Alicia Beckford Wassink, University of Washington
Dr. Wassink is Director of the Sociolinguistics Laboratory and an associate professor of Linguistics at the University of Washington. She...
DAAS-History-EIHS MLK Day Symposium Event
Please join us for a discussion of Julius S. Scott's seminal book, The Common Wind: Afro-American Currents in the Age of the Haitian...
Heng Li, Professor, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
To combat COVID-19, clinicians and scientists all need to digest the vast amount of relevant biomedical knowledge in literature to...
On January 18th at 5:30 EST, M-Flicks will be hosting an event with Lionsgate to premiere an episode of Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist....