- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(11)
- Gifts of Art(7)
- Department of Economics(4)
- Department of Economics Seminars(4)
- Department of Linguistics(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- NCRC Galleries(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- University Library(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Politics Reading Group(1)
- Applied Microeconomics/Industrial Organization(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Biosciences Initiative(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Citizens Climate Lobby(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Engineering Student Government(1)
- Erb Institute / Ross Business School and School for Environment & Sustainability(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Instructional Support Services(1)
- Integrative Systems + Design(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Life After Grad School Seminars(1)
- Lurie Nanofabrication Facility(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Public Finance(1)
- Runyonland Productions(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UPiN - Undergrad. Neuroscience Program(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Gilbert & Sullivan Society(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (88 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- Lorch Hall(7)
- University Hospitals(7)
- Walgreen Drama Center(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Modern Languages Building(3)
- Ross School of Business(3)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- Dance Building(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- West Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Gerald Ford Library(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (42 total)
APPLICATIONS OPEN ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH AND CLOSE ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH!...
Keynotes by Prof. Ken Wise and Dr. Dennis Grimard
Building upon the success of past events, we continue our annual tradition of bringing the whole LNF community together to learn about each...
Join us for an informal gathering in one of LSA's team-based learning (TBL) classrooms, CHEMISTRY A859, for lunch and a lively discussion...
148 min | Drama/Mystery | NR
Starring Steven Yeun, Jeon Jong-Seo, and Yoo Ah-In. Jongsu is a frustrated introvert whose already difficult life is complicated by the...
Life After Graduate School | From Fundamental Science to Startups: How to Use Your PhD as Your Career Secret Weapon
Brandon H. MacNaughton, PhD (Applied Physics 2007) (Akadeum Life Sciences, Inc.)
Summary: Brandon will discuss how and why he intentionally went from applied physics graduate student to physics postdoc to biomedical...
Mark Auslander, Director, MSU Museum and Associate Professor of Anthropology and History, Michigan State University
The Director of the Michigan State University Museum will discuss the ethical responsibilities of university museums when local communities...
The Elements of Business Sustainability Series: Cultivating Detroit: Mobilizing Diverse Entrepreneurs for Good Food
Asst. Professor Sara Soderstrom
In promoting social change, organizations benefit from diverse membership, yet diversity is difficult to achieve. Using data collected over...
"Astronomy and the Quest for the Transcendental: How Faith and Astronomy Have Met Down the Ages.“ Richard Anthony D Souza, University of Michigan
When: Friday, December 7 from 12-1 pm....
Barbara Webb, Professor of Biorobotics, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
Co-Hosts: Josie Clowney and Talia Moore...
Breanna Bode-Szopo, Senior Analyst at applEcon
Breanna Bode-Szopo received her B.A. in Economics from the University of Michigan in December 2006. She joined applEcon as an analyst in...
Pam Beddor, Dom Bouavichith, Ian Calloway, Justin Craft, and Tamarae Hildebrandt
Phondi is a discussion and research group for students and faculty at U-M and nearby universities who have interests in phonetics and...
Dr. Andrew Klesh, JPL Chief Engineer for Interplanetary Small Spacecraft, NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Eleven days ago, the two MarCO spacecraft made history by flying by Mars in support of the InSight lander’s entry-descent-and-landing...
Though values were once the central focus of institutional theory, they are now a latent, marginalized and dimly understood element of a...
Dan Barron, Northwestern University
Communication facilitates cooperation by allowing deviators to be widely punished. This paper explores how players might misuse these...
Lyn Goeringer is a sound artist and performer who makes her own instruments and multimedia pieces that focus on the unusual and everyday...
The Department of Comparative Literature invites you to a reading to launch the newest edition of "Absinthe: World Literatures in...
CEE recently established a comprehensive shop process with the goal of encouraging a more collaborative approach to delivering technical...
Cindy Looy, Berkeley
The ozone layer plays a vital role in intercepting harmful solar ultraviolet-B radiation (UV-B) from reaching Earth’s surface. However,...
Minjoung Kyoung, Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland
Abstract: The cytoplasmic, rate-determining enzymes in glucose metabolism are spatially organized into multienzyme assemblies in various...
Swarnavel Eswaran Pillai, Associate Professor, English and Media Information, Michigan State University
Dr. Swarnavel Eswaran Pillai is an associate professor in the English and MI (Media and Information) Departments at Michigan State...
Celebrating Progress of the First Year and Introducing the Inaugural Scientific Initiatives
The Biosciences Initiative is hosting a Community Kick-off, celebrating the progress of the first year and introducing the inaugural...
Join us in watching "A Plastic Ocean", an enlightening movie about how humans impact the environment. We will eat dinner, provide reusable...