- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(6)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(5)
- University Library(4)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Integrative Systems + Design(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Community-Engaged Academic Learning (CEAL)(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- See All Groups (54 total)
- Modern Languages Building(5)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Museum of Art(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- West Hall(4)
- Lorch Hall(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chrysler Center(2)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- GG Brown Laboratory(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Shapiro Library(2)
- William Clements Library(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- East Hall(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- See All Locations (33 total)
Capital One representatives will provide resume critiques on a drop-in basis in the Duderstadt Connector on Friday, January 18, from 10 AM-4...
Sridhar Kota, Herrick Professor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Executive Director, MForesight
ALLY FINANCIAL WANTS YOU TO TAKE ON THEIR PRICING ANALYST CHALLENGE!...
Join us for a virtual Info Chat with Ryan Sawchuck, Director, Global Sales Development, who will share details about the Sales Development...
The art of origami can be used to create a rich variety of deployable, reconfigurable, and adaptable three-dimensional systems. By designing...
David Reichel, Barclays Capital
David is a senior salesperson in the equity derivatives group at Barclays Capital. He manages relationships and facilitates transactions...
Join the Program on Intergroup Relations for lunch with three former MLK Spirit Award Alumnx Recipients. Alex Kulick, Munmun Khan, and...
Ann Marie Ryan
For individuals who are members of socially stigmatized identity groups, recruitment and hiring processes can signal belonging, fairness and...
“Konfrontation mit meinem Mitläufertum”: Paratextual Self-Encounters in Diaries of the Second World War
Kathryn Sederberg, Kalamazoo College
When writers publish their diaries years after writing them, they often append a preface or afterword, a layer of retrospective reflection...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia Series: "Mississippian Migration and Polity Formation in Central Alabama: Conflict or Communitas?"
Michigan Anthropology Colloquia: Cameron Wesson, Lucy G. Moses Distinguished Professor, Department of Sociology & Anthropology, Lehigh University
"Mississippian cultural practices appear somewhat later in Central Alabama than in other regions of the Southeastern United States....
Itay Halevy, Weizmann Institute of Science
The isotopic composition of O in seawater (δ18O) is a fundamental property of Earth’s oceans, which is key to paleoclimate...
Simon Bitton, Director | France 2009, DV, 100 min | Not rated
On March 16, 2003, in the almost uninterrupted tide of Middle Eastern current affairs and just before the war in Iraq, a small tragic event...
CSAS Lecture Series | Understanding the New Credibility Regimes of Development: The Politics of Sanitary Pads as a Pro-Poor Technology in India
Shobita Parthasarathy, Professor of Public Policy, U-M
Technology has long played a central role in efforts to alleviate global poverty, with international NGOs and developed world governments...
MIDAS Seminar Series Presents: Clair Cardie, PhD, Cornell University
Abstract: A long line of research in Natural Language Processing (NLP), including our own, has addressed the task of identifying and...
Lal Zimman, University of California, Santa Barbara
Please join the Linguistics Department for a special MLK Colloquium featuring Lal Zimman, Assistant Professor of Linguistics, University of...
Seminar Title: "Architecture and Molecular Control of Cell-Cycle Entry and Exit Pathways: A Live-Cell Tale of Phosphorylation, Transcription and Degradation "
Tobias Meyers, Mrs. George A. Winzer Professor in Cell Biology, Professor of Chemical and System Biology, Stanford University
Abstract: Mammals must regulate the proliferation of stem, progenitor and differentiated cells to build, maintain, and repair tissues....
The University of Michigan's Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning presents Raoul Wallenberg Lecture: Eyal Weizman
Eyal Weizman is an architect, Professor of Spatial and Visual Cultures, and Director of Forensic Architecture. He is a founding member of...