- Gifts of Art(10)
- University Career Center(9)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(8)
- University Library(5)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Department of American Culture(3)
- Department of English Language and Literature(3)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(3)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- Residential College(3)
- Tau Beta Pi(3)
- Aerospace Engineering(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(2)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Department of Linguistics(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Department of Sociology(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(2)
- Michigan Medicine(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- A. Alfred Taubman Medical Research Institute(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Author's Forum(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Chemical Engineering(1)
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Society(1)
- Community-Engaged Academic Learning (CEAL)(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Erb Institute / Ross Business School and School for Environment & Sustainability(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- La Casa(1)
- Latina/o Studies(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Materials Science and Engineering Graduate Student Council(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- SSW Diversity, Equity and Inclusion(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Charity Events(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (92 total)
- Off Campus Location(15)
- University Hospitals(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(3)
- LSA Building(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Detroit Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- GG Brown Laboratory(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Modern Languages Building(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center(1)
- Herbert H. Dow Building(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- Jeff T. Blau Hall(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- Tappan Hall(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (48 total)
The ECRC is hosting a Company Day for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) on Thursday, February 21, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in the Duderstadt...
Part of CRLT's Faculty Workshop Series
Have you been thinking about developing a new course that integrates community engagement? Would you like to learn how to best transform an...
Terry Clark-Jones and Hanna Hotchkiss
Terry Clark-Jones has been a Senior Extension Educator with Michigan State University Extension for over 35 years. Her areas of specialty...
Nuclear Engineering & Radiological Science students, stop by for a cookie and talk with an ECRC Adviser about your job search, bring...
Masashi Nishihara, President of the Research Institute for Peace and Security, Tokyo, Japan
This lecture is co-sponsored by the Consulate-General of Japan in Detroit....
Paul VornHagen Jazz Duo
Winner of six Detroit Music Awards, Ann Arbor saxophone/flutist and vocalist Paul Vornhagen performs jazz standards by Duke Ellington, Cole...
Katie Fahey, Executive Director of Voters Not Politicians
Part of the Department of Sociology's Law, Justice, and Social Change Speaker Series...
Michigan University-wide Sustainability and Environment Conference
The annual MUSE Conference will be held February 21-22, 2019....
Industry Applications of Network Design and Transportation Optimization at LLamasoft
The IOE 899 Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially encouraged...
Have you often succeeded on an academic task even though you were afraid you wouldn’t do well? Do you dread others evaluating your work?...
Our guest for this week's CLaSP Seminar Series will be Prof. Mika Tosca of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago....
Third Thursday in the Clark Library
From Paris and Rome to Marrakech and Jaipur to Hangzhou and Kyoto, the world is full of romantic cities. Join the Clark Library as we take a...
Chair's Distinguished Lecture: Hierarchical Control for Electro-Thermal Coordination of Aircraft Energy Systems
Herschel C. Pangborn PhD Candidate, NSF Graduate Research Fellow, and Teaching Fellow Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Herschel C. Pangborn...
C. Brandon Ogbunu, Assistant Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Brown University
The fitness landscape analogy has been transformative for evolutionary genetics, providing a conceptual bridge between genotype-phenotype...
Alexandra Minna Stern, University of Michigan
This talk traces the genealogy of the ethnostate, often envisioned by white nationalists in the United States as the ultimate destination in...
FAST Lecture | University of Michigan's Gabii Project: Excavations of a Central Italian Urban Community
Presented by Field Archaeology Series on Thursday; sponsored by the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology, the Department of Classical Studies, and...
Job Search for Graduate Students: Building Your Professional Networks and Sharing Your Skills in 90 Seconds or Less
Job Search for Graduate Students: Building Your Professional Networks and Sharing Your Skills in 90 Seconds or Less...
We now know that the overwhelming majority of matter throughout our galaxy and the universe is something other than what we are made of. All...
Taubman Technology Talk
Please join us for this lecture and Q&A by David Zopf, MD, assistant professor of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery at the...
AMD is a major manufacturer of semiconductor devices, embedded processors, flash memories, programmable logic devices and networking chips.
Majors: CE, CS, and ME....
Hosted by Exponent
Discover a non-academic career that will allow you to take full advantage of your engineering, scientific, and analytical background....
Carnival Cruise Line’s Corporate Rotational Analyst Program is a highly selective Analytics Leadership Program, designed to teach driven...
Clyde Petersen Alternate Realities, Intentional Histories and Queer Survival: Building Your own Worl
Clyde Petersen is a Seattle-based artist working in film, animation, music, installation, and spectacle. A proud member of the transgender...
Author's Forum Presents: "Afro-Dog: Blackness and the Animal Question": A conversation with Bénédicte Boisseron and Aliyah Khan
Bénédicte Boisseron and Aliyah Khan
Bénédicte Boisseron (Afro-American and African studies) and Aliyah Khan (English, Afro-American and African studies) discuss...
Open to all UM Graduate Students
Making conversation can be one of the most challenging types of speaking to master in a second language. This can be particularly true with...
Moderator: Dr. Lumas Helaire
In recent years, student protests have sprung up related to the racial climate on college campuses. Schools like Missouri, Yale, and even...
Workshop 2: Life Without Light
Take a journey to some of the most extreme places on the planet. Discover what it takes to live in exotic locations and learn how important...
Hanan Ali Yahya, local Yemeni-American social entrepreneur
Stories Never Told is a traveling display curated by local Yemeni-American social entrepreneur Hanan Ali Yahya. The display visually...
Building Better Futures Conference Keynote: Carlo Ratti
An architect and engineer by training, Professor Carlo Ratti teaches at MIT, where he directs the Senseable City Laboratory, and is a...
A Play by Carolyn Dunn
Anishinaabe Theatre Exchange artists will be in residence at the University of Michigan campus from February 16-23, 2019, culminating in two...
Kirsten Tan, Director
On a chance encounter, a disenchanted architect bumps into his long-lost elephant on the streets of Bangkok. Excited, he takes his elephant...
Policing Black Power
Join us for our Winter 2019 Detroiters Speak series: Whose Safety? Policing Minds, Bodies, and Borders in Detroit....
Martin Menz, U-M Graduate Student
During the fall of 2018, U-M Museum of Anthropological Archaeology faculty and undergraduate students conducted survey and excavations at...
PROGRAM: Sarasate - Spanish Dances, op. 23 (”Players”); Prokofiev - Sarcasms, op. 17; Debussy - Violin Sonata in G Minor, L. 140;...
Chamber Music for Percussion
U-M assistant professor of percussion Jonathan Ovalle presents an evening of chamber music featuring percussion. Collaborators include Prof....