- Lecture / Discussion(19)
- Workshop / Seminar(14)
- Conference / Symposium(5)
- Careers / Jobs(3)
- Film Screening(3)
- Class / Instruction(2)
- Reception / Open House(2)
- Social / Informal Gathering(2)
- Community Service(1)
- Fair / Festival(1)
- Sporting Event(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(10)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(8)
- Department of Linguistics(5)
- International Institute(5)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(4)
- Department of Anthropology(4)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(4)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(3)
- Department of History(3)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(3)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(3)
- History of Art(3)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(3)
- Museum Studies Program(3)
- Program in Biology(3)
- Center for Academic Innovation(2)
- Center for Armenian Studies(2)
- Classical Studies(2)
- Comparative Literature(2)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Middle East Studies(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(2)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(2)
- Judaic Studies(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Modern Greek Program(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- University Library(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Atlas Consulting Group(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Center for Entrepreneurship(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Socially Engaged Design(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Chemistry Education(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth Day Planning(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Gifts of Art(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Planet Blue Ambassadors(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Program in Philosophy, Politics & Economics(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- SPIC MACAY at the University of Michigan(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Education(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- See All Groups (87 total)
- Museum of Art(11)
- Off Campus Location(10)
- Weiser Hall(6)
- Modern Languages Building(5)
- Earl V. Moore Building(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Ross School of Business(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- Cooley Building(2)
- Lorch Hall(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- West Hall(2)
- William Clements Library(2)
- 1027 E. Huron Building(1)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- Dance Building(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Medical Science Research Building 2(1)
- Michigan Union(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- See All Locations (38 total)
Ariella Azoulay, Professor of Comparative Literature, Filmmaker, and Art Curator
This event has been canceled. Plans to postpone are TBD....
MTX: Bringing the Future to You
Michigan Tech Expo is a one-day conference with a groundbreaking speaker series of leaders and social innovators speaking about the future...
The resolution in genomic data makes it possible to not only detect divergent lineages, but also local population structure within them....
Deploying clean energy is a complex multi-disciplinary task and, to be most successful, requires approaches that combine the best...
Canceled: Statistics Department Seminar Series: Daniel Almirall, Research Associate Professor, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research and Research Associate Professor of Statistics (by courtesy), University of Michigan
"Assessing Proximal Causal Effects on a Binary Outcome using Data from a Micro-randomized Trial: Case Study Design and Analysis"
"Assessing Proximal Causal Effects on a Binary Outcome using Data from a Micro-randomized Trial: Case Study Design and Analysis"...
Understanding religion through science
This is a study of the common spirituality and inter-connectivity of the world’s great religious and spiritual traditions, otherwise known...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our project in...
Regrettably, to limit the potential spread of respiratory viruses and safeguard those at highest risk of catching COVID-19, this event has been cancelled.
Lily Rahim, Malaysia Chair of Islam in Southeast Asia and Associate Teaching Professor, Georgetown University...
Unfortunately and due to unforeseen circumstances, this lecture has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule this event in Fall 2020....
This presentation will explore holdings and collection histories of objects from the Pacific Islands housed at the Baltimore Museum of Art....
Dr. Katrina Foo
To increase our understanding and appreciation of each other, OHEI invites you to come and share how you celebrate one of your holidays -...
JONATHAN GOLDEN - Partner at NEA
The weekly Entrepreneurship Hour speaker series is back every Friday during the academic year, free and open to the public to attend....
CANCELLED - DISC Supplemental Lecture. Service Provision, Citizenship, and Governance: Exploring the Role of Islam in Mali
Dr. Jaimie Bleck, Associate Professor of Political Science, Notre Dame
Unfortunately and due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled....
Rackham/Sweetland/ELI Workshop Series
Your cover letter is usually the first impression you make on a prospective employer. In this workshop we will review the essential elements...
Earth Day 2020 Teach In
The Planet Blue Ambassador (PBA) Program is organizing a tour of the Ann Arbor Drinking Water Treatment Plant on March 13th from 1:30-3:00...
The role of non-human animals in addressing environmental degradation
CANCELLED: This teach-in explores the action of several animals who are active in addressing environment degradation including beavers,...
Bruce Carruthers, Northwestern University
Abstract: The social responsibilities of for-profit corporations have gained importance recently, and CSR has become both a goal and a set...
Witness Lab Simulation: Romeo vs. the City of Verona with Katie McBride's Greenhills Middle School Class
Greenhills Middle School students will speculate about a trial that never happened. Riffing on Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, students...
CANCELLED ConEco Seminar: Applications of the Landscape Approach for Conserving Stream Fishes from Current and Future Threats
Dana Infante, Michigan State University
This event has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule next year. The remaining Seminars in the SEAS Conservation Ecology Seminar Series will...
In response to the CDC guidance and the well-being of our students in mind, the LSA Opportunity Hub has decided to cancel Industry Insiders:...
Professor Scott Stonington, PhD/MD
How can one make sense of ethical action when one is partly the other? In contexts of critical illness in Northern Thailand, many consider...
This Could Be Our Future: Building the Post-Capitalist World
The 2020 Ferrando Lecture has been canceled. We apologize for the inconvenience....
Robin DiAngelo, author and Affiliate Associate Professor at the University of Washington
Due to the COVID-19 situation, this event has been canceled....
CANCELLED: Accelerating Nuclear Materials Innovation Through Rapid and Automated Analysis Techniques
Speaker: Kevin Field, NERS
Abstract: Materials can play a pivotal role in advancing the state of nuclear energy both domestically and aboard by increasing safety,...
Sameer Dowla Khan, Reed College
The Linguistics Department will host Sameer Dowla Khan, associate professor and chair of the Linguistics Department at Reed College, who...
Prof. Yvona Trnka-Amrhein, U. of Colorado-Boulder
Among its many intellectual achievements, the Ptolemaic court theorized and produced a variety of automata that ranged from simple vessels...
CANCELED Distinguished Lecture series in Musicology: Prof. Stephanie Shonekan, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
“‘We Insist [that Black Lives Matter]’: An Examination of the Jazz Album that Confronted Global White Supremacy”
In accordance with the Unversity-wide measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, this performance has been canceled....
As Above, So Below
3/11/2020 update: This event has been postponed. Please check the Kelsey Museum website for updates on this and other Kelsey events....
To limit the potential spread of respiratory viruses and safeguard those at highest risk of catching COVID-19, the University of Michigan...